Global Clear Brine Fluids Market By Product Type (Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Bromide, Sodium Bromide, Calcium Bromide, Others), Application (Shale Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Clear Brine Fluids Market
Global clear brine fluids market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising demand for clear brine fluids and increasing urbanization and industrialization are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Clear Brine Fluids Market
Clear brine fluids or completion fluids are widely used in the activities related to drilling, shale gas, oil and deep water. They are very useful as it improves the performance and way better than the old fluids. Potassium chloride, potassium bromide, sodium chloride, sodium bromide and others are some of the common product of the clear brine fluids. They are widely used in application such as petrochemical and shale oil & gas. Increasing industrialization and urbanization is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing drilling and exploration activities worldwide will drive the market
- Rising demand for clear brine fluids from oil and gas industry will also drive the growth of this market
- Increasing focus on exploration of shale gas and coal bed methane will also propel the growth
- Increasing prevalence of clear brine fluid due to their efficient performance will also act driver for the market
- Fluctuation in the cost of raw material will restrain the market
- Rising trade variations because of political imbalances will also hamper market
Global Clear Brine Market Segmentation:
By Product Type
- Potassium Chloride
- Calcium Chloride
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Bromide
- Sodium Bromide
- Calcium Bromide
- Zinc Bromide
- Aluminium Chloride
- Shale Oil and Gas
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In May 2013, Aquatech announced that they have acquired Fluid Recovery Services so that they can strengthen them in the oil and gas water management. This acquisition will help them to provide better technologies and services to the customer so that they can meet their need and requirements.
Global clear brine fluids market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clear brine fluids market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global clear brine fluids market are Zirax Limited, GEO Drilling Fluids, Inc., Albemarle Corporation, TETRA Technologies, Inc., Halliburton, Cabot Corporation, Newpark Resources Inc, LANXESS, ICL, Zirax Limited, Baker Hughes, Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Clear Brine Fluids Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved