Global Clinical Data Exchange Market By Component (EMPI, HPD, RLS, Clinical Data Repository, Others), Implementation Model (Centralized/Consolidated Model, Decentralized/Federated Models, Hybrid Model), Setup Type (Private, Public), Exchange Type (Direct Exchange, Query-Based Exchange, Consumer Mediated Exchange), Application (Internal Interfacing, Secure Messaging, Work Flow Management, Web Portal Development, Others), End-User (Pharmaceutical Companies, Healthcare Providers, Public Health Agencies, Healthcare Payers, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Clinical Data Exchange Market
Global clinical data exchange market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing levels of incidents associated with theft of clinical and medical data.
Market Definition: Global Clinical Data Exchange Market
Clinical data exchange is the service of sharing clinical data associated with trials, pharmaceuticals, patients and other healthcare patients. This data is highly confidential and therefore requires a specialized solution for distributing it across a wide-range of healthcare information systems that are widely varied in structure and regulations. This service ensures lower cost of operations and healthcare interoperability in the long run.
- Increasing utilization of blockchain technology from the healthcare industry is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rising prevalence of counterfeit drugs floating in the market; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Requirement for better secured storage solutions also acts as a market driver
- Enhanced levels of support being provided by various government authorities to improve the availability of infrastructure for deployment of advanced technologies will also uplift the market growth
- Lack in the awareness and infrastructure availability in various developing regions; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the data’s privacy amid high volume of data thefts will also hamper the market growth
- Requirement of large-scale investments and expenditure for establishment of infrastructure and other resources for successful operations of clinical data exchange is another factor restricting the market growth
Segmentation: Global Clinical Data Exchange Market
- Enterprise Master Person Index (EMPI)
- Healthcare Provider Directory (HPD)
- Record Locator Service (RLS)
- Clinical Data Repository
By Implementation Model
- Centralized/Consolidated Model
- Decentralized/Federated Models
- Hybrid Model
By Setup Type
By Exchange Type
- Direct Exchange
- Query-Based Exchange
- Consumer Mediated Exchange
- Internal Interfacing
- Secure Messaging
- Work Flow Management
- Web Portal Development
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Healthcare Providers
- Public Health Agencies
- Healthcare Payers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Accumen announced that they had acquired Halfpenny Technologies, Inc. This acquisition will lead to addition of enhanced capabilities to the combined enterprise, helping provide better quality of performance and operational capabilities. This will lead to delivery of next generation of health care services and solution
- In September 2018, Da Vinci Project was formed with the combination of more than twenty healthcare organizations. The project will be focused on utilizing Health Level Seven International’s “HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)” for improving the quality of data-communication for value-based care arrangement
Global clinical data exchange market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clinical data exchange market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global clinical data exchange market are Information Builders and docero; Halfpenny Technologies Inc; Experian Information Solutions, Inc.; PNT Data; Health Level Seven International; New England Healthcare Exchange Network, Inc.; Optum, Inc.; McKesson Corporation; IBM Corporation; Microsoft; Guardtime; iSolve, LLC; Patientory; Accenture; Proof.Works; Iryo d.o.o.; Allscripts Healthcare LLC; Open Text Corporation; Orion Health group of companies among others.
Research Methodology: Global Clinical Data Exchange Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global clinical data exchange market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)