Global Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing (NSG) Testing Market By Technology (Sequencing by Synthesis, Ion Semiconductor Sequencing, Single-molecule Real-time Sequencing, Nanopore Sequencing, Other Sequencing Technologies), Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Agricultural & Animal Research, Other Applications), End- User (Academic Institutes & Research Centers, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Other End Users), Service (Human Genome Sequencing, Single Cell Sequencing, Microbial Genome-based Sequencing, Gene Regulation Services, Animal & Plant Sequencing, Other Sequencing Services), Workflow (Pre-sequencing, Sequencing, Data Analysis), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Clinical Next- Generation Sequencing (NSG) Testing Market
Global Clinical Next- Generation Sequencing (NSG) Testing Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 51.81 billion to an estimated value of USD 356.18 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 27.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Technological advancement in the next- generation sequencing (NSG) platform is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Clinical Next- Generation Sequencing (NSG) Testing Market
Next generation sequencing ,second generation sequencing or massively parallel sequencing are related terms, which is used to sequence the genomes at high speed and at low cost. They are usually used to identify the order of adenine, guanine, cytosine and thymine. These days there is increase in the demand for robust sequencing-based diagnostics which is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing awareness for women and reproductive health is driving the market
- Lessen expenses of the sequencing is driving the market
- Explication of composite data from the NSG platform is restraining the market
- Problems in single cell sequencing related to analytics is restraining market
Segmentation: Global Clinical Next- Generation Sequencing (NSG) Testing Market
- By Technology
- Sequencing by Synthesis
- Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
- Single-molecule Real-time Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing
- Other Sequencing Technologies
- By Application
- Cancer Diagnostics
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Reproductive Health Diagnostics
- Other Diagnostic Applications
- Drug Discovery
- Agricultural & Animal Research
- Other Applications
- By End- User
- Academic Institutes & Research Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Other End-Users
- By Service
- Human Genome Sequencing
- Single Cell Sequencing
- Microbial Genome-based Sequencing
- Gene Regulation Services
- Animal & Plant Sequencing
- Other Sequencing Services
- By Workflow
- Data Analysis
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Agilent Technologies, Inc. announced the launch of their next generation sequencing Magnis NGS Prep System that is specially designed for composite DNA sequencing assays. It will make it easy to evaluate multiple genes and complex genetic aberrations from genomic DNA. The main aim is to provide solution that is easy to use and will increase the sequencing reproducibility.
- In October 2017, GENEWIZ announced the launch of the CLIA Sanger sequencing and new NGS amplicon sequencing. The main aim is to provide the customers with better services. Amplicon EZ is specially designed so that researcher can deploy the next generation sequencing and CLIA Sanger Sequencing service will allow the work to be done in both research and clinical environments.
Competitive Analysis: Global Clinical Next- Generation Sequencing (NSG) Testing Market
Global clinical next- generation sequencing (NSG) testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clinical next- generation sequencing (NSG) testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Clinical Next- Generation Sequencing (NSG) Testing Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the clinical next- generation sequencing (NSG) testing market are 3billion, Inc., 10x Genomics., 23andMe, Inc., Adaptive Biotechnologies, Admera Health, Agilent Technologies, Inc., ALCEN, Almac Group, AMARANTUS BIOSCIENCE HOLDINGS, INC, Ambry Genetics, Aperiomics, Inc., ARUP Laboratories, ASURAGEN, INC., Athena Diagnostics, Inc., Atreca, Inc., Base4, Baylor Genetics, BD, Berry Gene, BGI, Bioarray S.L, Biodesix, Inc., Boreal Genomics Inc., Cambridge Epigenetix Limited.
Research Methodology: Global Clinical Next- Generation Sequencing (NSG) Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global clinical next- generation sequencing (NSG) testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)