Market Analysis: Global Clinical Trial Consumables Market
The global clinical trial consumables market is expected to reach USD 1,780.3 million by 2025, from USD 1,033.9 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 and 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Clinical Trial Consumables Market
Clinical trial consumables are majorly used in clinical researches. Some of the consumables used are petri dishes, in vitro fertilization tubes & dishes, samco liquid handling solutions, sterilin containers, specimen containers, sample vials, transfer pipettes, sample collection and storage tubes and others. According to Forum of International Respiratory Societies, around 235 million people suffer from asthma more than 200 million people have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and around 65 million endure moderate-to-severe COPD. Moreover, around 8.7 million people develop tuberculosis annually, millions of people live with pulmonary hypertension and more than 50 million people struggle with occupational lung diseases, adding more than 1 billion people suffering from chronic respiratory. Researches worldwide is augmenting rapidly, eventually driving the demand for clinical trial consumables market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Gaining popularity of clinical trial activities across the globe
- Increasing R&D investments and government funding
- Rising incidences of various diseases
- Increasing expansion activities
- Extensive approval times for clinical trials
Market Segmentation: Global Clinical Trial Consumables Market
- The global clinical trial consumables market is segmented based on product and services, phase, and therapeutic area.
- Based on product & services, the global clinical trial consumables market is segmented into manufacturing, packaging and labeling and logistics & distribution.
- On the basis of phase, the global clinical trial consumables market is classified into phase I, phase II and phase III.
- On the basis of method of sterilization, the global clinical trial consumables market is classified into oncology, CNS & mental disorders, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, respiratory diseases, blood disorders, dermatology and others.
- Based on geography, the global clinical trial consumables market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Clinical Trial Consumables Market
The global clinical trial consumables market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clinical trial consumables market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Clinical Trial Consumables Market
Some of the major players operating in the global clinical trial consumables market are ALMAC Group Ltd, Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc., Parexel International, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., PCI Services, Patheon, Inc., Sharp Packaging Services, Biocair, Movianto, Klifo A/S, Bellco Glass, CRYSTALGEN, Camlab, Reagecon, Sartorius, Spectrum Chemical, and VITLAB among others.
Research Methodology: Global Clinical Trial Consumables Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others