Global Clot Retrievers Market By Stroke Type (Ischemic Stroke, Haemorrhagic Stroke, Transient Ischemic Attack), Device (Mechanical Embolus Removal Devices, Penumbra Blood Clot Retrieval Devices, Stent Retrievers, Ultrasound Assisted Devices), End-User (Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Retail), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Clot Retrievers Market
Global clot retrievers market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 8.36% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased development of novel drugs for clot retrievers and increasing cases of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in various regions globally.
Market Definition: Global Clot Retrievers Market
Blood clot retriever is an operating device used for acute stroke in which the brain’s blood clots are removed by mechanical method. This treatment method is mainly preferred for the patients with stroke and contraction of the arteries in the brain. This device is used as initial treatment for strokes which are caused by blood clots. This is majorly used is to ease paralysis, speech difficulties and other stroke disabilities.
- Development of new advanced products is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rising prevalence of stroke is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing demand of minimally prominent surgery is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing geriatric population is also expected to boost the growth of the market
- Unfavourable results of procedures is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- High procedural cost, which is restricting the overall adoption of these meters
- lack of skilled professionals; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Clot Retrievers Market
By Stroke Type
- Ischemic Stroke
- Haemorrhagic Stroke
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Mechanical Embolus Removal Devices
- Penumbra Blood Clot Retrieval Devices
- Stent Retrievers,
- Ultrasound Assisted Devices
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Rapid Medical received CE mark for its Tigertriever 13 clot retriever. This is a smallest device which is designed for the treatment of intracranial vessels. This will help the company to create a strong product portfolio
- In September 2016, FDA extended the marketing of Stryker’s two Trevo clot retrieval devices. This device is designed to use for the initial treatment for strokes due to blood clots. This is an oral medication used in the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. This will help in the expansion of the company’s product portfolio
Global clot retrievers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clot retrievers market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global clot retrievers market are Stryker, Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Bayer AG, ARGON MEDICAL, Teleflex Incorporated, Penumbra, Inc., AngioDynamics, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Terumo Corporation, NexGen Medical Systems, Inc., Triticum, ENDOCOR GmbH, Acandis GmbH, Biotronik, Cardinal Health, ENDO-FLEX GmbH, JOTEC GmbH, Perflow Medical Ltd., RONTIS among others.
Research Methodology: Global Clot Retrievers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved