Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market, By Solution (Transportation management, Procurement and sourcing and others), By Service (Support and maintenance and others), By Deployment Type (Public cloud and others), By User Type (Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Large enterprises), By Industry (Manufacturing and others) and By Geography– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market
The Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market is expected to reach USD 16.76 billion by 2025 from USD 3.90 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.0% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market
Cloud supply chain management is all about managing the supply chain cycle within a firm present at versatile locations, with information, analytics, and decision making all taking place with the help of cloud or Internet of Things (IoT). In this era of complex business and vast coverage and globalization of trade and services, there is a need for data and computation to be based on cloud i.e. resources are present at a place and can be used when rrequired. In other words it is large scale computing where services are delivered on demand. Businesses operating globally have realized the potential of cloud-based solutions for their supply chain activities, thus increasing proficiency and profitability. The future supply chain needs to have all information access from different locations at a place ready to be served for a purpose, optimum and efficient utilization of time and resources.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing adoption of cloud based solutions and management system across industries.
- Increasing share and transactions of E-commerce in the market.
- Data segregation issues.
- Lack of technical and skilled expertise.
Market Segmentation: Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market
- The market is segmented based on solutions, services, deployment model, application and geographical segments.
- Based on solutions, the market is segmented into transportation, procurement & sourcing, order and sales & operation.
- Based on services, the market is segmented into training & consulting, support & maintenance.
- Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into healthcare & life sciences, hospitality, retail, food and packaging, transportation and logistics.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market
The Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of cloud supply chain market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2017, Aditya Birla Online Fashion (Abof) ventured with IBM Cloud and Watson for delivering a personalized and convenient shopping experience to their end customers. It will enable the customers with accessibility variety of features, such as using natural language questions and receiving greater personalization and product recommendations.
Key Players: Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market
The renowned players in Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market are JDA Software, IBM, Kinaxis, Oracle, SAP SE, Infor, Inc., The Descartes Systems Group Inc., Manhattan Associates, Inc., Logility, Inc., Highjump Inc., Kewill, Inc., Tecsys, Inc., Basware, Coupa Software Inc, Dassault Systèmes, Proactis Holdings Plc., GT Nexus, an Infor company, JAGGAER, Cloudlogix, Inc., and Manhattan Associates Inc., amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.