Global Cloud Systems Management Software Market By Deployment Model (Public, Private, Hybrid and Community Cloud), Cloud Services (IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), Storage Database), Solution (Operations Management, Change and Configuration Management, Application Performance Management, Event and Incident Management, Problem Management), Services (Professional Services, Managed Services), Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES), Large Enterprises), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Consumer Goods and Retail, Education, Government and Public Sector, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Telecommunication and ITES, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cloud Systems Management Software Market
Global cloud systems management software market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 33.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The high growth of this market is due to the increasing acceptance of private & hybrid cloud among the enterprises globally.
Market Definition: Global Cloud Systems Management Software Market
Cloud system management software is a management framework that supervises the operations and automation of the cloud according to the desired direction. It is widely relevant in healthcare and life sciences, consumer goods and retail, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), education, government and public sector, manufacturing, telecommunication and ITES, media and entertainment, and others.
- Surging need to prevent vendor lock-in, fosters the market growth
- Increasing preference of hybrid cloud, is another factor driving the market growth
- Easy integration of heterogeneous and complex cloud environments, is another factor driving the growth of the market
- Surging preference for automation, drives the market growth
- Rising threat of cybercrime, hinders the market growth
- Complexities in application portability, restricts the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cloud Systems Management Software Market
By Cloud location
- Community Cloud
By Cloud services
- IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
- PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service)
- SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Storage Database
- Operations Management
- Change and Configuration Management
- Application Performance Management
- Event and Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
By Organisation size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)
- Large Enterprises
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Government and Public Sector
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecommunication and ITES
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, SoftwareONE, Solutions and Services company, a leading global Platform, acquired COMPAREX, a global IT service provider. It will back the digitalizationof more than 50,000 customers globally and they can focus on transform people and an entrepreneurial culture on the company’s core values.
- In September 2018, Flexera have completed the acquisition of RightScale. This acquisition will help the company to complement its core SAM business with cloud management tools.
Global cloud systems management software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cloud systems management software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cloud systems management software market are VMware, Inc, IBM Corporation, HP Development Company, L.P., Cisco Systems, Inc., BMC Software, Inc., Oracle, Red Hat, Inc., Broadcom, ServiceNow, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Apple Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Adobe, Microsoft, McAfee, LLC, , Flexera, Dell, Adaptive Computing, Inc., Zoho Corp. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cloud Systems Management Software Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved