Global CNC Machine Market By Type (Lathe Machines, Milling Machines, Laser Machines, Grinding Machines, Welding Machines, Winding Machines, Others), Application (Machinery Manufacturing, Automobiles, Electronics, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense), End-Use (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Construction Equipment, Power & Energy, Industrial, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global CNC Machine Market
Global CNC machine market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 113.54 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand for reducing the operational costs associated with the operational costs of the end-use manufacturing industries.
Market Definition: Global CNC Machine Market
(Computer Numerical Control) CNC machines are manufacturing equipment that is equipped with a microprocessor or a computer acting as a controller of that particular machinery. The particular manufacturing instructions are directly inserted in the controlling processor which consists of the different pre-defined programs of manufacturing. The tools equipped with the machinery are lathe, milling, drilling and various others.
- Rapid demand for effective machineries from industries that provide high levels of productivity with lower amount of down time
- Surge in the availability of IoT technology, as well as machine learning resulting in the various beneficial features associated with the machines is expected to augment growth of the market
- Growing demand for equipments and machineries that can handle mass-production at an effective and efficient scale is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Large costs associated with the purchasing of these machines as well as the costs associated with their maintenance; this factor is expected to restricts the growth of the market
- Investments in the establishment of these machineries result in greater unemployment rate due to the lack of engineers and individuals required to operate these machineries also restricts the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global CNC Machine Market
- Lathe Machines
- Milling Machines
- Laser Machines
- Grinding Machines
- Welding Machines
- Winding Machines
- Machinery Manufacturing
- Aerospace & Defense
- Aerospace & Defense
- Construction Equipment
- Power & Energy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, SCM Group announced that they had completed the acquisition of DMS Diversified Machine Systems, with this acquisition SCM Group will be able to extend their capabilities for CNC machine designing, manufacturing and distribution. Through this acquisition, the company will be able to broaden their product offerings and technologies for CNC machineries and provide their customers with unique solutions as per their requirements
- In July 2016, DATRON announced that they had launched their new CNC milling machine branded as “DATRON neo compact CNC milling machine” the machinery is able to provide clean operations with highly successful engineering operations. The machine offers users the capability of creating highly precise prototypes and 3D-metal parts without requiring the need of exiting the office
Global CNC machine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of CNC machine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global CNC machine market are AMADA MACHINE TOOLS CO., LTD.; Amera-Seiki Corporation; DMG MORI CO., LTD.; SCM Group; General Technology Group Dalian Machine Tool Corporation; DATRON; FANUC CORPORATION; Haas Automation, Inc – CNC Machine Tools; Hurco Companies, Inc.; Okuma Corporation; Yamazaki Mazak Corporation; Shenyang Machine Tools Co.,Ltd.; Ellison Technologies, Inc.; The Lincoln Electric Company; Fagor Automation; GSK CNC EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD.; HEIDENHAIN; Smiths Machine; MAG IAS GmbH; JTEKT Corporation; GF Machining Solutions Management SA; Hyundai WIA among others.
Research Methodology: Global CNC Machine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved