Global Coagulation Testing Market By Product (Instruments, Consumables), Application (Activated Clotting Time (ACT), Thrombin Time (TT), Partial Thromboplastin Time (PTT), Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (aPTT), Prothrombin Time (PT), Other Tests), Technology (Optical Technology, Mechanical Technology, Electrochemical Technology, Others), End- User (Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Point-of-Care Testing, Others), Test (Complete Blood Count (CBC), Factor V Assay, Fibrinogen Level, Prothrombin Time, Platelet Count, Thrombin Time, Bleeding Time, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Coagulation Testing Market
Global coagulation testing market is expected to rise by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 7.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand of special coagulation testing and increasing chronic diseases among consumer is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Coagulation Testing Market
Coagulation tests are used to calculate the ability of the blood to clot and the time duration it takes to clot. It helps the healthcare providers to analyze the risk of excessive bleeding or thrombosis. Hemophilia, thrombophilia and liver diseases are some of the common cause for the coagulation problem. Complete blood count, fibrinogen level, platelet count, thrombin time and others are some of the most common types of the coagulation testing. Rising cases of cardiovascular a chronic disease among population is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing cardiovascular problem among consumer is driving the growth of this market
- Rising awareness about the preservative care management is another factor driving the market growth.
- Technological advancement and development in coagulation testing devices is major factor driving market
- Increasing prevalence for disposable coagulation testing devices is driving the market
- High cost of the coagulation devices is restraining the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professional is another factor restraining the market growth
- Strict regulation related to coagulation device is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Coagulation Testing Market
- Activated Clotting Time (ACT)
- Thrombin Time (TT)
- Partial Thromboplastin Time (PTT)
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (aPTT)
- Prothrombin Time (PT)
- Other Tests
- Optical Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Electrochemical Technology
By End- User
- Clinical Laboratories
- Point-of-Care Testing
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Factor V Assay
- Fibrinogen Level
- Prothrombin Time
- Platelet Count
- Thrombin Time
- Bleeding Time
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Roche announced the launch of their new self-testing device for INR or blood coagulation levels namely CoaguChek Vantus. This is specially designed for the Warfarin patients so that they can monitor their coagulation levels. This will increase the connectivity between the patients and healthcare provider and will provide easy and high quality testing
- In May 2017, Stago group announced that they have acquired HemoSonics LLC. This acquisition will help the company to develop new Point-of-Care in Haemostasis testing and beyond with the assistance of the SEER technology (Sonic Estimation of Elasticity via Resonance) and QuantraTM Hemostasis Analyzer. The main aim of the acquisition is to provide better treatment to the patients
Global coagulation testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of coagulation testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global coagulation testing market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, CoaguSense, Inc., HemoSonics, LLC, iLine Microsystems., Instrumentation Laboratory Company, Sienco, Inc., SenGenix., Bio/Data Corporation, Universal Biosensors, RUSNANO Group, Coagulation Sciences LLC, Tcoag Ireland, SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Machaon Diagnostics, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, A&T Corporation., Sysmex, Universal Biosensors and others.
Research Methodology: Global Coagulation Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global coagulation testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)