Hemostasis Analyzer Market By Product (Clinical Laboratory Analyzers, Systems Point-Of-Care, Testing Analyzers), Test (Prothrombin Time Testing, Fibrinogen Testing, Activated Clotting Time Testing, Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Testing, D-Dimer Testing, Platelet Function Tests, Anti-Factor Xa Tests, Heparin & Protamine Dose Response Tests for ACT, Other Coagulation Tests), Technology (Optical Technology, Mechanical Technology, Electrochemical Technology, Other Technologies), Patient Care Setting (Clinical Laboratories, Point-Of-Care Testing, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market
Global coagulation/hemostasis analyzer market is registering a healthy CAGR of 10.38% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to growing occurrence of cardiovascular diseases and blood disorders and Progress of high-sensitivity POC coagulation analysis.
Market Definition: Global Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market
Coagulation analyzers provide quick and easy process measurement of blood platelet levels. A experiment of coagulation could provide protective protection from blood clots that might cause heart attacks. A coagulation analyzer can be used to evaluate the velocity of the coagulation process and the concentrations of thromboline and thromboplastine in as few minutes.
The capacity of a patient's brain to prevent bleeding through blood clotting can be impaired for a number of purposes. In as little as 3 minutes, a hemostasis analyzer can evaluate damaged samples of icteria, hemolytics, and lipemia. User-friendly test menus for routine and/or STAT testing include rapid mechanical, optical, chromogenic or immunoturbidimetric tests.
- Growing occurrence of cardiovascular diseases and blood disorders is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing elderly population is propelling the growth of the market
- Progress of high-sensitivity POC coagulation analysis is boosting the growth of the market
- Growing laboratory automation is contributing to the growth of the market
- Fully automatic coagulation analyzer at high cost is restricting the growth of the market
- Strict medical equipment validation regulatory policies create a barrier to the access of small players is hampering the growth of the market
- Sluggish implementation of advanced hemostasis instruments in emerging economies is hindering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market
- Clinical Laboratory Analyzers
- Standards, Controls, and Calibrations
- Automated Systems
- Semiautomated Systems
- Manual Systems
- Point-Of-Care Testing Analyzers
- Prothrombin Time Testing
- Fibrinogen Testing
- Activated Clotting Time Testing
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Testing
- D-Dimer Testing
- Platelet Function Tests
- Anti-Factor Xa Tests
- Heparin & Protamine Dose Response Tests for ACT
- Other Coagulation Tests
- Optical Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Electrochemical Technology
- Other Technologies
By Patient Care Setting
- Clinical Laboratories
- Point-Of-Care Testing
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Sysmex Corporation announces the implementation of its next generation haemostasis, automated blood coagulation analyzers CN-6000 and CN-3000. Sysmex is a significant blood clotting company. By introducing the CN-6000 and CN-3000, Sysmex aims to further enhance the standard of efficiency, efficiency and operability, to respond effectively to a variety of customer demands and to increase efficiency and efficiency in the haemostasis industry.
- In April 2018, Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics has introduced the Sysmex CS-2500 System The introduction of the latest Sysmex CS-2500 system will allow mid-volume labs to utilize proven PSI technologies, offering the capacity to standardize test outcomes through several Sysmex CS and CA hemostasis technologies in local comparison labs and embedded distribution networks (IDNs).
Global Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Global coagulation/hemostasis analyzer market are Beckman Coulter, Inc., Abbott., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Sysmex Corporation, Danaher., NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Werfen, Diagnostica Stago S.A.S., Helena Laboratories Corporation, Labcompare., Diagnostica Stago, Inc., Horiba, Dover Medical & Scientific Equipment Ltd, Haemonetics Corporation A&T Corporation., Erba Group, Iris Healthcare, Operon Biotech., and others.
Research Methodology: Global Coagulation/Hemostasis Analyzer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Global coagulation/hemostasis analyzer market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)