Global Collision Avoidance Sensors Market By Technology (Radar, Camera, Ultrasound, LiDAR, LED Sensors, GPS RF Detection, Millimeter Wavelength Radar), Application (Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Detection, Forward Collision Warning System, Lane Departure Warning System, Parking Assistance, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Collision Avoidance Sensors Market
Global collision avoidance sensors market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 21.45% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising adoption from luxury automobile manufacturers and increasing sale of luxury vehicles are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Collision Avoidance Sensors Market
Collision avoidance sensors are electronic safety equipment which is specially designed so that that it can reduce the chances of collisions. They use different technology such as LiDAR, GPS RF detection, radar, camera and others so that they can detect any crash. They gives warning to the driver whenever any collision is detected by the system and if no action is taken by the driver; they automatically take necessary action so that it can be avoided. They are widely used in applications such as blind spot detection, forward collision warning system, parking assistance, adaptive cruise control and others.
- Increasing awareness about vehicle security will drive the market growth
- Rising sales of luxury vehicles will also propel growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development in sensors will also drive the market growth
- Increasing adoption of these sensors in military and defense sectors will also accelerate the market growth
- High price of the technology will restrain the market growth
- Less usage of these sensors in low priced car; is also restricting the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Collision Avoidance Sensors Market
- LED Sensors
- GPS RF Detection
- Millimeter Wavelength Radar
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Detection
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Parking Assistance
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Nanotron Technologies GmbH and Selectronic announced the launch of their new collision avoidance solution PDS2400. This new solution has the ability to provide the collision awareness between fast vehicles, and vehicles & people. The main aim of the launch is to provide powerful and best collision avoidance system to the customers
- In November 2016, Aerotenna announced the launch of their two new products µSharp and OcPoC. µSharp is collision avoidance radar which is specially designed for the UAV and OcPoC is SoC Flight Controller for time sensor integration. The main aim of the launch is to provide UAV manufacturer with better safety and sensor flexibility at a cost- effective range
Global collision avoidance sensors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of collision avoidance sensors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global collision avoidance sensors market are Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, NXP Semiconductors, Infineon Technologies AG, Sixth Sensor Technology Pvt Ltd, InnoSenT - Innovative Radar Sensor Technology, DENSO CORPORATION, Mobileye, Symeo GmbH, Cross Company, Robert Bosch GmbH., Panasonic Corporation, ANAND Group, Texas Instruments Incorporated., Q-Track, Autoliv Inc, Becker Mining, Wabtec Corporation, Saab AB, Honeywell International Inc. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Collision Avoidance Sensors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved