Global Colonoscopes Market, By Product Type (Fiber Optic Colonoscopy Devices, Video Colonoscopy Devices), Technology (Instruments and Accessories, Colonoscopy Devices Service), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgery centers, others) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Colonoscopes Market
Global Colonoscopes Market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing incidence of intestinal disorders.
Market Definition: Global Colonoscopes Market
Colonoscopy is a type of endoscopic examination procedure of the distal part of the small bowel and the large intestine by a fiber optic camera on a flexible tube that is passed through the anus or a charge-coupled device (CCD) camera. Colonoscopy is mostly used for screening of colorectal cancer. Colonoscopy helps to find tumors, ulcers, colon polyps, tumors and other areas of bleeding or inflammation. The colonoscope is a flexible and thin tube, within the range of 125 cm-183 cm long size. A video camera is fixed at the tip of the colonoscopy devices, so that the physician can take and see video or pictures of the colon.
In 2018, According to American Cancer Society statistics, colorectal cancer is the third leading cause of cancer-related deaths in men and women in the United States. It's expected to cause about 50,630 deaths
- Increasing guidelines from healthcare organizations is expected to drive the market growth
- The growing awareness of the effects of disorders of the colon is also expected to drive the market growth
- The risks associated with colonoscopy is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of skilled healthcare professionals for colonoscopy is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Colonoscopes Market
- By Product Type
- Fiber Optic Colonoscopy Devices,
- Video Colonoscopy Devices
- Instruments And Accessories
- Colonoscopy Devices Service
- End User
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2016, Boston Scientific Corporation announced the acquisition of the LumenR Tissue Retractor System. The System is currently in development for use during endoscopic resection of lesions in the esophagus, stomach or colon.
- In April 2012, Olympus Medical Systems Corporation released the EVIS EXERA III platform, a next-generation video endoscopy system. The product launched in Europe, the United States and Oceania
Competitive Analysis: Global Colonoscopes Market
Global colonoscopes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Albumin Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Colonoscopes Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the colonoscopes market are FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Karl Storz , Olympus Corporation, Endomed Systems, , Boston Scientific, Avantis, , HOYA Corporation. ,Getinge AB., SonoScape Medical Corp., Endo Technologies,, Smart Medical Systems Ltd, GI-View.,Steris, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Colonoscopes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global colonoscopes market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)