Global Companion Animal Vaccines Market By Product Type (Attenuated Live Vaccines, Conjugate Vaccines, Inactivated Vaccines, Subunit Vaccines, Toxoid Vaccines, DNA Vaccines, Recombinant Vaccines), Species Type (Canine, Avian, Feline, Equine), Distribution Channel (Veterinary Clinics, Veterinary Hospitals, Veterinary Research Institutes, Retail Pharmacies and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Companion Animal Vaccines Market
The global companion animal vaccines market is growing at a substantial CAGR of 6.90% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to increase in prevalence of animal diseases, animal welfare campaigns, technological advancements in biotechnology, growing number of cattle & poultry countries.
Market Definition: Global Companion Animal Vaccines Market
Companion animal vaccines are utilized to vitalize an immune response in pets including feline, canine, and avian. It decreases the amount of pharmaceutical treatments that used to control diseases and prevent the suffering and death. According to virologist Jonathan Heeney of the Biomedical Primate Research Center, in 2000 and 2005, around 50 million people were infected from animals like dogs, cattle and chickens. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Rising prevalence of animal diseases, is driving the market growth
- Technological advancements in biotechnology, is enhancing the market growth
- Animal welfare campaigns, act as a catalyst for the market growth
- Favorable government initiatives, is flourishing the market growth
- Lack of proper reimbursement policies, is restraining the market growth
- Developing animal vaccines is a rather lengthy and expensive process, and is hampering the market growth
- High cost of storage of vaccines, hinders the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Companion Animal Vaccines Market
- Attenuated Live Vaccines
- Conjugate Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Subunit Vaccines
- Toxoid Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
By Species Type
By Distribution Channel
- Veterinary Clinics
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Research Institutes
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Boehringer Ingelheim announced that Ingelvac PRRS MLV will be distributed to the market of China, which will shift market from imported vaccines to the vaccines which are locally produced and will help in shortening the intermission between the plant and animal farms.
- In August 2015, Dechra Pharmaceutical acquired genera dd, a company focuses on animal health products. This purchase allows Dechra Pharmaceuticals to move into veterinary vaccines section.
Global companion animal vaccines market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of companion animal vaccines market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global companion animal vaccines market are Sanofi, Bayer AG, Zoetis, Heska Corporation, Virbac, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Elanco, Hester Biosciences Limited, Vetoquinol India Animal Health Pvt Ltd, Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Hipra, CHINA ANIMAL HUSBANDRY GROUP, Novartis AG, Ringpu, , Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., . jinyu Group, Ringpu, de Biogénesis Bagó, 3undzwanzig, CEVA Logistics among others.
Research Methodology- Global Companion Animal Vaccines Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global companion animal vaccines market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)