Global Composite Coatings Market By Applications (Anti-Corrosion, Thermal Protection, UV Protection, Other Applications), Techniques (Brazing, Electroless Plating, Laser Melt Injection, Other Techniques), End Users (Aerospace and Defence, Industrial, Medical, Food Industry, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Other End-Users), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Composite Coatings Market
Global composite coatings market is registering a substantial CAGR of 7.33% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand of composite packaging in the oil and gas and the transport sectors.
Market Definition: Global Composite Coatings Market
Composite coatings are a sequence of layers of protection applicable to a base material such as steel, concrete or any other material. Corrosion preservation of the layer utilizing composite coatings is accomplished by a mixture of at least two drugs. These materials generally create two or more coats of epoxy resin and polyurethane artificial resins. Composite packaging devices are produced in high-tech installations around the globe. They are intended to satisfy the high standards and strict conditions of a wide range of sectors. They provide great security against corrosion and waterproofing. Composite coating also protects against flame, warmth, pressure and UV rays.
- High request of composite covering in the transport and infrastructure sectors for anti-corrosion and self-lubrication is propelling the growth of the market
- Growing request of composite packaging in the oil & gas sector for anti-corrosion and chemical strength is boosting the growth of the market
- Increase in automotive production in Asia-Pacific is driving the growth of the market
- Huge cost of manufacturing is restraint the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Composite Coatings Market
- Thermal Protection
- UV Protection
- Other Applications
- Electroless Plating
- Laser Melt Injection
- Other Techniques
- Laser Cladding
By End Users
- Aerospace and Defence
- Food Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Other End-Users
- Wind Sector
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017, Sherwin-Williams Company has confirmed that it has finalized its takeover of The Valspar Corporation. The acquisition of Valspar accelerates the worldwide development approach of Sherwin-Williams, creating a worldwide player in paintings and coatings and creating a world-class portfolio of brands, an extended product variety, leading technology and development applications and a broad global footprint.
- In January 2017, Geissele announced the release of Nano Composite Coatings (NCC) and Nanoweapon. NCC is a covering firm created to introduce the hardest and most scratch-resistant fabric of the industry, Nanoweapon. Nanoweapon is a covering family related to the Durable Solid Lubricant that people at Picatinny Aresenal have been working on for the last century. This product launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as increased its market share.
Global composite coatings market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global composite coatings market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global composite coatings market are PPG Industries, Axalta Coating Systems, Mäder, A.W. Chesterton Company., KC Jones Plating Company., OM Sangyo Co.,Ltd., Poeton, Endura Coatings, Twin City Plating, Aztron Technologies, LLC., Nickel Composite Coatings, Inc., SURTECKARIYA Co., Ltd., Sharretts Plating Company, Integer Holdings Corporation, Interplate LTD, Composite Coatings, Inc., Hunger International GmbH, NEI Corporation., VeroMetal, Advanced Surface Technologies, Inc., Laser Applied Surface Engineering Ltd, Micro Plating Inc, Monroe Plating
Research Methodology: Global Composite Coatings Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved