Global Composite Repairs Market By Type (Structural, Semi-Structural, Cosmetic), Process (Hand Lay-Up, Vacuum Infusion, Autoclave, Others), End-User (Aerospace & Defense, Wind Energy, Automotive & Transportation, Marine, Construction, Pipe & Tank, Other End-Use Industries), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Composite Repairs Market
Global composite repairs market is expected to rise registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the surging investment in restoration of old structures and cost reduction associated with composite structure.
Market Definition: Global Composite Repairs Market
Composite materials are materials which are designed and developed by combining or reinforcing various types of materials to make a stronger or superior material according to the need. There is a surging need of composite repairs in automotive & transportation activates, aerospace & defense, and wind energy.
- Increasing investment in restoration of old structures; this factor can act a driver for the market growth
- Cost reduction related to composite structure repair can also act as a driver for the market
- Surging preference for composites in aerospace industries is flourishing the market growth
- Surging consumption of aramid fiber in defence sector drives the market growth
- Less use of composites in end-use industries in the countries that are least developed
- Surging demand of self-healing composites; this can act as a restraint for the market growth
Segmentation: Global Composite Repairs Market
- Hand Lay-Up
- Vacuum Infusion
- Other Processes
- Composite Wrap
- Prepreg Molding
- Aerospace & Defense
- Commercial Aircraft
- Business and General Aviation Aircraft
- Civil Helicopter
- Military Aircraft
- Wind Energy
- Wind Turbine Blade
- Automotive & Transportation
- Power Boat
- Sail Boats
- Cruise Ship
- Civil Construction
- Residential & Commercial Building
- Pipe & Tank
- Oil & Gas
- Other End-Use Industries
- Sporting Goods
- Electrical & Electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Heatcon Composite Systems and Solvay have signed a deal to provide consumable products which are utilized for development of composite parts of aircraft. This agreement will allow Heatcon Composite Systems to expand their product offerings for composite materials.
- In January 2018, WichiTech Industries Inc., introduced their latest product line of composite repair system. The product includes HB2003A, a 30-amp dual-zone composite repair system and HB2003, a 20-amp dual-zone composite repair system. The products have two color-coded heating zones, 20 J-type thermocouples, mid-cure editing, lockout options and run & monitor modes and much more.
Global composite repairs market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of composite repairs market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the composite repairs are LufthanasaTechnik, AG., Air France-KLM E&M, HAECO, Upwind Solutions, Total Wind Group A/S, Technical Wind Services, Citadel Technologies, Milliken Infrastructure, T.D. Williamson, West System, WR Composite, Fibrwrap, Concrete Repairs Ltd., Walker Technical Resources Ltd., Furmanite Corporation, Armor Plate, Composite Technologies Ltd, FGS Composites, Hamble Yacht Services, Crawford Composites LLC., Delft Infra Composites and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Composite Repairs Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved