Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market By Type (Pellets Feeds & Additives, Powder Feeds & Additives, Liquid Feeds & Additives, Others), Compound Feed (Cattle Feed, Poultry Feed, Swine Feed, Aqua Feed, Pet Food), Feed Additives Types (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers), Application (Poultry, Pig, Ruminant, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market
Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market is expected to undergo growth with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in consumption of meat and the rising demand for milk and eggs.
Market Definition: Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market
Compound feed is a mixture of various raw materials and food additives that are blended and mixed to meet the specific requirements of animals. The ingredients commonly combined include poultry meal, meat and bone meal, grains, brans, soybean meal, corn, rice, etc. in a proper proportion to get the required nutrition content.
Feed additive is a supplement that is prepared for farm animals, in order to provide them with sufficient nutrient content. They improve the quality of feed and the quality of food from animal origin, and improve the nutrition content that is to be derived.
- Growing consumption of meat and the increased demand for eggs and milk, including their by-products
- The need for reducing the chronic diseases that outbreak from the consumption of unstandardized and low quality products
- Rising demand for safe and good quality meat which is achieved by fortifying animals with nutrition, which in turn leads to the increased demand for animal and compound feed
- Increasing consumer awareness regarding the benefits offered by compound feed and additives acts as a driver for the growth of this market
- Fluctuations in the availability of raw material are restraining the market growth
- Stringent regulatory framework and norms imposed by the government will restrain the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market
- Pellets Feed & Additives
- Powder Feed & Additives
- Liquid Feed & Additives
By Compound Feed
- Cattle Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Broiler Feed
- Layer Feed
- Swine Feed
- Aqua Feed
- Fish Meal
- Fish Oil
- Pet Food
By Feed Additive Types
- Amino Acids
- Feed Acidifiers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July, 2018, De Heus acquired compound feed plant in Serbia. With this new plant in Serbia, De Heus would strengthen and magnify its leading position in the market, meeting the high demand for quality cattle, poultry and pig feeds. This purchase would pave the way for DeHeus to prosper in its business expanding their business lines and better meeting the demand of consumers.
- In October, 2017, Integral Animal Nutrition, a cattle feed producer company was taken over by Cargill, an American agribusiness company. This purchase is a path towards the growth of its beef business in Brazil and a step to make their supply chain more powerful. They would be able to better serve their customers by providing new and innovative solutions.
Competitive Analysis: Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market
Global compound feeds and additives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of compound feeds and additives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the compound feeds and additives market are Hi-Pro Feeds LP, Kent Corporation, Alltech., Prestage Farms., Mercer Milling Company, Inc., Kalmbach Media Co., Tyson Foods, Inc., Alan Ritchey, Inc., LMF FEEDS, INCORPORATED, Star Milling, White Oak Mills, The Wenger Group, Orangeburg Milling Company, Cargill, Incorporated., Purina Animal Nutrition LLC. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure