Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market By Machine (Lathe, Mills, Grinders, Drills, Plasma Cuter, Electric Discharge Machining, Welding, Winding Machine, Shaping Machines), Industries (Automobile, Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Health care, Embroidery, Metal and Mining), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market
Global computer numerical control machines market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.15% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Technological advancement in CNC machines and increase demand of CNC machines from various end- users is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market
CNC or computer numerical control is a process which is used so that the machine tool can be controlled automatically with the help of the software which is placed in the microcomputer present in the tool. CNC machines are those in which different program are stored by the programmer in the memory so that the machine can work automatically. Programmer can change the code as per the need and requirement. Some of the common CNC machines are drills, plasma cutter, electric discharge machine, welding machine, lathe, mills and others. These CNC are usually used for the production of plastic parts and machining metals. CNC machines are used in industries such as automobile, aerospace, electronics, health care and others.
- Rising demand for mass production in industrial sector acts as a market driver
- Increasing disposable income will also drive the market growth
- Growing automation in the manufacturing industry propels the growth of this market
- Increasing concern among industries to reduce operational cost will also accelerate the market growth
- High installation cost of the CNC machines will restrict the growth of this market
- Complexity associated with the requirement of high machining software language by machine will also hinder the market growth
- High cost of the operating tools of the machine will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market
- Plasma Cuter
- Electric Discharge Machining
- Winding Machine
- Shaping Machines
- Health care
- Metal and Mining
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, SCM Group announced that they are going to acquire Diversified Machine Systems. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their portfolio and provide better CNC machine solutions to their customers. This will also help them to increase their capabilities and use new technologies so that they can provide better services
- In October 2018, Pulse Systems announced that they have acquired new CNC machine tools Tsugami LaserSwiss machine and other conventional Star Swiss screw machine so that they can expand their business and provide better facilities to their customers. With this equipment acquisition, they will be able to meet the demand of the people and will also strengthen their position in the market
Global computer numerical control machines market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of computer numerical control machines market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global computer numerical control machines market are Yamazaki Mazak Pvt. Ltd., DMG MORI., TRUMPF, Okuma Corporation., JTEKT Corporation, GF Machining Solutions Management SA, Haas Automation, Inc – CNC Machine Tools, EMAG GmbH & Co. KG, Doosan Machine Tools., Makino, INDEX-Werke GmbH & Co. KG Hahn & Tessky, BYSTRONIC, Körber AG, Gleason Corporation, Komatsu NTC, GROB-WERKE GmbH & Co. KG, Hurco India Pvt Ltd, Hardinge Inc, CHIRON Werke GmbH & Co. KG, Tornos SA among others.
Research Methodology: Global Computer Numerical Control Machines Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved