Global Content Intelligence Market By Component (Solutions, Services), Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises, Hybrid), Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Vertical (BFSI, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, IT & Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Retail & Consumer Goods, Travel & Hospitality, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Content Intelligence Market
Global content intelligence market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 3422.37 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be factored to the growing need for analytical information regarding audience preferences and other market intelligence tools relating to content.
Market Definition: Global Content Intelligence Market
Content intelligence is the technology that is based upon artificial intelligence and big data analytics helping the users modulate the content insights into actionable information which results in providing better content delivery. This technology helps in planning out the different strategies and business models for content providers so that they can reach their target audience in a more effective way.
- Greater demand for planning business strategy based on enterprise goals for content providers; this factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Higher volume of return attained with the help of adopting content strategies for the appropriate audiences; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Emerging technologies like AI, Big Data Analytics will boost this market growth
- Concerns regarding various restricting marketers resulting in complications for delivering the content to target audience; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Huge volume content will also hamper the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Content Intelligence Market
By Deployment Type
By Organization Size
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Government & Public Sector
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- IT & Telecommunications
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Travel & Hospitality
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Knotch announced that they had raised USD 20 million in venture capital funding in Series B funding round. This expansion of working capital will be utilized for the development process of services and products as the company hopes to enhance their customer-servicing capabilities. This funding will also help improve the presence of the company in various regions globally
- In June 2016, Conductor announced that they had integrated “DeepCrawl” in their intelligence platform helping in providing their consumers with enhanced site auditing and valuable insights regarding the content on their sites with minimal errors associated with their sites
Global content intelligence market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of content intelligence market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global content intelligence market are Adobe; M-Files Inc.; Open Text Corporation; Curata, Inc.; Scoop.it Inc.; Socialbakers; Atomic Reach; OneSpot; Vennli; Idio Ltd; ABBYY; Content Insights AD; Ceralytics; Knotch; Smartlogic Semaphore Ltd; Conductor; CONCURED; Salsify Inc.; Hitachi Vantara Corporation; QORDOBA; LinkedIn Corporation; Verizon Media; Amazon Web Services, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Content Intelligence Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved