Global Content Marketing Software Market By Component (Software , Services), Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Content Type (Social Media, Blogs, Videos, Infographics, Others), Industry Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Telecom and IT, Consumer Goods and Retail, Education, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Travel and Hospitality, Government, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Content Marketing Software Market
Global Content Marketing Software Market is driven by increasing demand for quality content for better customer experience, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 4.34 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 17.01 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 18.62% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Content Marketing Software Market
Content marketing software can be defined as software which helps in managing the content process. It is used to measure the content effectiveness & also in distributing, managing, creating & storing the content. Some of the core functionalities of content marketing software are workflows and resource assignment, collaboration and content creation, asset storage, reporting and analytics and others.
- Growing importance of customer engagement & adoption of personalized marketing through content marketing software.
- Increase in the applicability of Omni channel Message for better or enhanced customer experience.
- Lack of skilled marketing personnel who can perform analytics & interpretation on the data from multiple sources.
- There is always a concern for the security of data as chances of data theft are always there
Segmentation: Global Content Marketing Software Market
- By Component
- Lead Generation
- Brand Awareness
- Customer Acquisition
- Professional Services
- Training and Support
- Managed Services
- By Organization Size
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By Content Type
- Social Media
- By Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Telecom and IT
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Media and Entertainment
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Travel and Hospitality
- Transportation and Logistics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market
- In November 2018, Contently launched its Customer Advisory Board which will recognize best strategic partner of contently on the basis of excellent content program demonstration. This will provide a platform to share best practices & connect with esteemed peers.
- In January 2018, Alma Media will deploy Salesforce Data Management Platform which will enhance the development of customer experience who are more concerned about the data through external & internal data support.
Competitive Analysis: Global Content Marketing Software Market
Global content marketing software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of content marketing software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Content Marketing Software Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in content marketing software market are Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce.com, inc, HubSpot, Inc., Alma Media, Curata, Inc., NewsCred, Contently, Percolate Industries, Inc., SPRINKLR INC., ScribbleLive, PathFactory, Uberflip, SnapApp, Inc., OneSpot, Skyword Inc., Alluresoft, LLC, Scoop.it Inc., BrandMaker GmbH, MINTENT, Wedia, Kapost, Vendasta, Social Annex, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Content Marketing Software Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved