Global Continuous Integration (CI) Tools Market, By Deployment Mode (On-Premises, Cloud), Organization Size (Small And Medium Organization, Large Organization), Vertical (BFSI, Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment, Retail & Ecommerce, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Continuous Integration (CI) Tools Market
The Global Continuous Integration (CI) Tools Market is expected to reach USD 1898.6 million by 2025, from USD 478.5 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.8% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Continuous Integration (CI) Tools Market
Continuous integration (CI) is a software development practice in which developers regularly unite their codes changes into a central fount later automated builds and tests processed. Whereas, software development practices is a tool which enhances the ability of an organization and deliver applications and services at high speed. CI usually build integration stage for software release process most often refers to the build or integration stage of the software release process and includes automation component (e.g. a CI or build service) and a cultural component (e.g. learning to integrate frequently). The key objectives of CI are to discover the quick address bugs, develop software features, decrease the time for validation and release new software updates.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Automation of software development process to quickly release software application growing number of surgical procedures
- Organization focus towards the CI tools development
- Rising productivity with the help of CI tools
- Customers attraction towards the software updates
- Traditional integration methods are major challenge
Market Segmentation: Global Continuous Integration (CI) Tools Market
- The global continuous integration (CI) tools market is segmented based on product type, end user, application, distribution channel and geographical segments.
- Based on deployment mode, market is segmented into On-premises and Cloud.
- Based on enterprise size, market is segmented into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises.
- Based on vertical, market is segmented into BFSI, telecommunications, media & entertainment, retail & ecommerce, healthcare, manufacturing and education.
- Based on geography, market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, , South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Continuous Integration (CI) Tools Market
The global continuous integration (CI) tools market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of continuous integration (CI) tools for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In August, 2018, VMware (U.S.), a server virtualisation company spots $1 billion in cloud network in India, which will help companies host and manage their applications across multiple cloud networks
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Continuous Integration (CI) Tools Market
Some of the major players operating in the global continuous integration (CI) tools market are Atlassian (Australia), IBM (US), Microsoft (US), Micro Focus (UK), CA Technologies (US), Cloudbees (US), AWS (US), Puppet (Oregon), Red Hat(US), CA Technologies (US), Oracle (US), Micro Focus (UK), SmartBear (US), Jetbrains (Czech Republic), CircleCI (US), Shippable (US), Electric Cloud (US), V-Soft Technologies (South Africa), BuildKite (Australia), TravisCI (Germany), AutoRABIT (US), AppVeyor (Canada), Drone.io (US), Rendered Text (Serbia), Bitrise (Hungary), Nevercode (UK), and PHPCI (Belgium) are among others.
Research Methodology: Global Continuous Integration (CI) Tools Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.