Global Contract Manufacturing Market By Service (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Services, Drug Development Services, Biologics Manufacturing Services, Type (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Manufacturing, Finished Dosage Formulation (FDF) Development & Manufacturing, Secondary Packaging), End User (Big Pharma, Small & Mid-Size Pharma, Generic Pharmaceutical Companies, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Contract Manufacturing Market
Global contract manufacturing market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing urbanization.
Market Definition: Global Contract Manufacturing Market
Contract manufacturing is used in international market, when a company manages resource for another company in a various countries to manufacture its products. The company enables the manufacturer with the required material for the production process. For instance: pharmaceutical contract manufacturing provides outsourcing of medication including pills, capsules and tablets to the third party. These contract manufactures enable medication at affordable prices, including solid dose tablets, capsules and oral liquid production.
- Increasing aging population will propel the growth of the market
- Rising diseases such as oncology, cardiovascular disorders may boost the market in the forecast period
- Growing healthcare expenditures is also driving the growth of the market
- Increasing out sourcing by pharmaceutical companies is a driver for the market growth
- Strict regulatory process may hamper the market growth
- Rising lead time and logistic cost is also restraining the growth of the market
- Capacity consumption concern is distressing the profitability of Cmos which may limit the growth of the market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Contract Manufacturing Market
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Services
- Pharmaceutical API Manufacturing Services
- Pharmaceutical FDF Manufacturing Services
- Biologics Manufacturing Services
- Biologics FDF Manufacturing Services
- Biologics API Manufacturing Services
- Drug Development Services
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Manufacturing
- Finished Dosage Formulation (FDF) Development & Manufacturing
- Secondary Packaging
- Big Pharma
- Small & Mid-size Pharma
- Generic Pharmaceutical Companies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March, 2019, Lonza launched cellbio services which provide custom solution for specific research application requirements. Pharmaceutical researcher and contract manufacturing organization can choose wide range of services such as cell-line expansion and cell isolation, cell characterization, trans infection services as well as 3-dimensional cell culture services. With this launch the company will enhance its product portfolio in the market
- In March, 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, invested USD 150 million in its pharmaceutical services business for enabling maximum capacity to the lyophilized product development and commercial manufacturing and sterile liquid. With this investment the company has increased its brand value in the market
Global contract manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of contract manufacturing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global contract manufacturing market are: Thermo Fisher Scientific , Catalent, Inc, Lonza, Recipharm AB, Vetter Pharma International GMBH, FAMAR Health Care Services, Abbvie Inc, Aenova Holding GmbH , Consort Medical PLC, Almac Group, Siegfried Ltd, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH , Evonik Industries AG, Avid Bioservices, Inc, Jubilant Life Sciences, Pfizer Inc, Baxter, Merck & Co., Inc, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd and Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd among others.
Research Methodology: Global Contract Manufacturing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Chief Executive Officers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global contract manufacturing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)