Global Corn Steep Liquor Market By Product (Organic, Conventional), Application (Fertilizers, Fermentation, Animal Feed, Swine, Ruminants, Poultry, Others), Forms (Powder, Liquid), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Corn Steep Liquor Market
Global corn steep liquor market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.97% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This report contains the data of base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing awareness regarding the benefits of the high nutrition organic foodstuff and feed additives.
Market Definition: Global Corn Steep Liquor Market
Corn steep liquor is a by-product of corn wet milling process. It is a thick liquid which is yellowish in colour and are rich source of amino acids, proteins and nitrogen’s, which are used in the growth of the microorganism during the production of anti-biotics and other fermented products. The important application of the corn steep liquor is the biodegradation of crude oil, concrete cracks can be repaired and to convert the municipal waste into compost which is used in organic farming.
- Technology upgradation leads to increased production of corn steep liquor which tends to drive the market growth
- Rise in animal feed industry is another factor that augments the growth in the forecast period
- Increased usage of organic foodstuff will help to uplift the growth of the market
- Increased absorption of plants enriches the nitrogen content is boosting the growth of the market
- Availability of substitutes in the market will hamper the growth of the market
- Rising competition among manufacturer will also contribute as a factor restricting the market growth
- Improper way of distribution leads to low penetration in the market; which will also hamper the growth of market
Segmentation: Global Corn Steep Liquor Market
- Animal Feed
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In February 2019, The Association of American Feed Control Officials has listed their corn steep liquor as a livestock food ingredient. The purpose of the corporation is to solve the issues in maintaining the laws regulating the production, sale of animal feeds, labelling and distribution. They promote the benefits and effectiveness of the products by enforcing the laws, policies and by cooperating with the members of the industry producing that product
Global corn steep liquor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of corn steep liquor market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global corn steep liquor market are Gulshan Polyols Ltd, Baolingbao Biology Co., Ltd., Sanstar Bio - Polymers Ltd., Juci Corn Biotechnology Co.,Ltd, Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited, Tereos, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, YANTAI LUSHUN HUITONG BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD, Roquette Frères, Archer Daniels Midland Company, MAAR Ltd, Mitushi Biopharma, Rajvi Enterprise, Sahyadri Starch & Industries Pvt. Limited, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Corn Steep Liquor Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure