Global Corrugated Box Market, By Type (Single-Phase Corrugated, Single Wall Corrugated Box, Double Wallboard and Triple Wallboard), Material (Recycled Corrugates and Virgin Corrugates), Flute (Type A Flute, Type B Flute, Type C Flute, Type E Flute and Type F Flute), Style (Regular Slotted Container (RSC), Full Overlap Container (FOL), Half Slotted Type, Telescope Type, Fold Type & Tray and Others), Printing (Lithography, Flexo, Digital Printing, Rotogravure, Silkscreen and Others), End-User (Food And Beverages, Household Products, Cosmetics, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Shipping & Logistics, Electronics, Textile, E-Commerce and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia & New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Corrugated Box Market
Corrugated box market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 237,989.25 thousand by 2028.
Corrugated box products are designed to give an extreme protection to the goods such as fragile, heavy, bulky, or high-value products in storage and transit. A corrugated box with several layers provides strength to the packaging product and makes it stronger than average cardboard. Different types of liners are used in the corrugated cardboard to provide the strength such as kraft liners, test liners, and chip linear. Corrugated paperboard also acts as the cushion for the product in transit. Corrugated packaging products are 100% renewable and cost-effective in nature and used to replace wood and metal packaging.
The demand for the eco-friendly or recycled corrugated products for packaging is increasing because biodegradable products have low cost production and can be reuse, recycled which lower the production of waste in the region. For the purpose of packaging, several manufactures prefer the paper or corrugate packaging more as packaging process are cost effective and produce less toxic in nature. Corrugated products are easily recyclable which gives it edge over cardboard and plastic which are not easily decomposed or recycled. Nowadays, industries heading towards greener way so most of the companies prefer corrugated products to pack items.
The major restraints which may impact the corrugated box market are fluctuation in the prices of wood pulp and high maintenance cost for corrugated packaging machinery declines. The profitability margins are impacting the growth of the market.
This corrugated box market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global Corrugated box Market Scope and Market Size
Global corrugated box market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of type, material, flute, style, printing and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the global corrugated box market is segmented into single-phase corrugated, single wall corrugated box, double wallboard and triple wallboard. In 2021, the single wall corrugated box segment is expected to dominate the market as they are lightweight and can easily be carried, which boosts the single wall corrugated box demand globally.
- On the basis of material, the global corrugated box market is segmented into recycled corrugates and virgin corrugates. In 2021, the recycled corrugates segment is expected to dominate the market as products have excellent strength properties, increasing its demand in various applications.
- On the basis of flute, the global corrugated box market is segmented into type A flute, type B flute, type C flute, type E flute and type F flute. In 2021, the type C flute segment is expected to dominate the market as the demand for high-quality packaging products is increasing globally.
- On the basis of style, the global corrugated box market is segmented into regular slotted container (RSC), full overlap container (FOL), half slotted type, telescope type, fold type & tray and others. In 2021, the regular slotted container (RSC) segment is expected to dominate the market as this style is more preferred for storing food products in stores, increasing its demand globally.
- On the basis of printing, the global corrugated box market is segmented into lithography, flexo, digital printing, rotogravure, silkscreen and others. In 2021, the lithography segment is expected to dominate the market as lithography lowers ink wastage during the printing, making lithography dominant in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the global corrugated box market is segmented into food and beverages, household products, cosmetics, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, personal care, shipping & logistics, electronics, textile, e-commerce and others. In 2021, the food and beverages segment is expected to dominate the market globally as corrugated boxes are more used in exporting fruits and vegetable products, and corrugated boxes also increase the shelf life of food products.
Corrugated Box Market Country Level Analysis
Global corrugated box market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, flute, style, printing and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in global corrugated box market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing demand of light weight packing products. China is leading the growth of the Asia-pacific market due to easy production of single wall corrugated box products.
Asia-Pacific dominates the corrugated box market as in China, the production and consumption of single wall corrugated box is increasing in the region. In the Europe region, the country the Germany is dominating due to increasing demand of small size single wall corrugated box in the region while U.S. is dominating the North America market due to more demand of recyclable single wall corrugated box.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Demand of Headphone/Earphone in Corrugated Box
Corrugated box market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in corrugated box and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the corrugated box market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Corrugated Box Market Share Analysis
Corrugated box market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global corrugated box market.
The major players covered in the report are Mondi, WestRock Company, International Paper, Stora Enso, Rengo Co., Ltd., Industrial Development Company sal, Nine Dragons Worldwide (China) Investment Group Co., Ltd., Klabin S.A., Cascades inc., Neway Packaging., EmenacPackaging, Klingele Papierwerke Gmbh & Co. Kg, Smurfit Kappa, DS Smith, Georgia-Pacific., VPK Packaging Group, Packaging Corporation of America, Oji Holdings Corporation, Western Container Corporation, Wertheimer Box Corp. and Arabian Packaging Co LLC. among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of global corrugated box market.
- In 2020 October, Klabin S.A. acquired the units producing corrugated board and paper for packaging from International Paper in Brazil in March for USD 330.00 million and receives approval from anti-trust authority and assumes operation. This development helped the company to increase the revenue and production capacity of corrugated products in the market.
- In 2019 March, WestRock Company has decided to expand portfolio of automated packaging systems by acquiring Linkx Packaging Systems. This development assisted the company to increase the revenue and production capacity in future..
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for corrugated box through expanded range of size.