Global Cosmetic Threads Market By Type (Barb & Cone Threads, Smooth Threads, Screw Threads), Material (PDA, PLA, Caprolactone Threads), Application (Breast Lift, Face Lift, Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cosmetic Threads Market
Global Cosmetic Threads Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 90.06 million in 2018, to a projected value of USD 161.22 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.55% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in cosmetic procedures globally.
Market Definition: Global Cosmetic Threads Market
Cosmetic threads are a type of component used in the cosmetic procedures in that are integrated into the skin of individuals to act as a support so that the sagging skin can be lifted up. This procedure can be identified as a minimally invasive which results in advanced levels of benefits in comparison to traditional surgical procedures.
- Growth of minimally invasive methods of treatment, short-recovery and procedure time and low cost of the procedure has resulted in greater demand
- Innovations in technology and advancements in product offerings are one of the major factors driving the market growth
- Lack of skilled professionals resulting in rise of risks of procedure and complications; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Presence of strict government regulations and restrictive regulatory approval from the authorities are factors expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cosmetic Threads Market
- By Type
- Barb & Cone Threads
- Smooth Threads
- Screw Threads
- By Material
- Polydioxanone (PDA)
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Caprolactone Threads
- By Application
- Breast Lift
- Face Lift
- By End-Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, DBM Corporation Inc. announced that they had received US FDA 510 (k) clearance for their MIRACU PDO threads. This is the first PDO thread to receive 510 (k) clearances for sale in the U.S. market.
- In January 2018, Sinclair Pharma announced that they had received regulatory approval for “EllanséÂ” from Anvisa (The Brazilian Health Regulatory Agency).
Competitive Analysis: Global Cosmetic Threads Market
Global cosmetic threads market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cosmetic threads market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Cosmetic Threads Market
Major competitors currently present in the market are Sinclair Pharma; Intraline; HANSBIOMED CO., LTD.; Healux Corporation; Metro Korea Co., Ltd.; APTOS International LTD; CROMA-PHARMA GmbH; RIVER AESTHETICS; Aesthetic Experts Asia; N-Finders Co., Ltd..; ApolloMed Innovations; The Menarini Group; SPRING THREAD and Gold Thread LLC.
Research Methodology: Global Cosmetic Threads Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global cosmetic threads market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)