Global CPAP Market By Product Type (Fixed Pressure CPAP Device, Auto Adjusting CPAP Device, CPAP Motors, CPAP Hoses, CPAP Mask, Others), Application (Residential, Hospitals, Others), Features (Humidifier, Portability, Heated Tubing), Automation (Manual, Automatic), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global CPAP Market
Global CPAP market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing technological advancement and rising cases of obstructive pulmonary disorder are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global CPAP Market
Continuous positive airway pressure is a treatment which is used to moderate the serious obstructive sleep apnea. Usually people with obstructive sleep apnea have to wear a face mask during sleep that is attached to a pump which pushes air into the nasal passages at high enough pressure to relieve airway obstructions and facilitate normal breathing. The main function of the CPAP is to make sure that when one breathe while asleep, the airway doesn't collapse. This is one of the most effective methods and helps the patient to improve their life quality.
- Increasing number of patient with obesity generation will drive the growth of this market
- Rising health expenditure also acts as a market driver in the forecast period
- Growing demand for CPAP devices is another factor boosting this market growth
- Rising cases of sleep apnea will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
- High cost of the CPAP devices will hamper the market growth
- Risk associated with adverse effects of CPAP will restrict the growth of this market
- CPAP can make patient uncomfortable; this factor will also hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global CPAP Market
By Product Type
- Fixed Pressure CPAP Device
- Auto Adjusting CPAP Device
- CPAP Motors
- CPAP Hoses
- CPAP Mask
- Heated Tubing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Royal Philips announced the acquisition of NightBalance. This acquisition will help the company expand them in the homecare market and provide advanced solutions to their customers worldwide. NightBalance presents a unique, customer-friendly approach for the treatment of obstructive positional sleep apnea and positional snoring which will help the company to enhance their product offering
- In August 2016, RedMed announced the launch of their new app myAir which is specially designed for people who wear continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) masks. Through an iOS app, CPAP patients can now monitor their medication, giving users access to their routine sleep patterns and tips for coaching. This app will help the patient to improve their therapy through emails, videos among others
Global CPAP market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of CPAP market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global CPAP market are Medtronic plc; Koninklijke Philips N.V., 3B Medical, Inc., ARMSTRONG MEDICAL, ResMed., Smiths Medical, Inc., APEX MEDICAL CORP., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited., Cardinal Health, DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, Invacare Corporation, Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical（Group）Co., Ltd., KOIKE MEDICAL CO., LTD., TEIJIN LIMITED, APEX MEDICAL CORP, Curative Medical., Nidek Medical India., Breas Medical, WEINMANN Emergency Medical Technology GmbH among others.
Research Methodology: Global CPAP Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global CPAP market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)