Global Crane and Hoist Market Type (Mobile Cranes, Fixed Cranes), Operations (Hydraulic, Electric, Hybrid), Industry (Construction, Aerospace & Defense, Shipping & Material Handling, Mining, Automotive & Railway, Marine, Energy & Power, Others), Geography - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Crane and Hoist Market
The global crane and hoist market accounted to USD 32.6 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Crane and Hoist Market
A crane is the machine majorly equipped with a hoist rope, wire ropes or chains, and sheaves that can be used both to lift and lower materials and to move them horizontally. The cranes are primarily used for lifting heavy things and conveying them to other places.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing Demand for Lifting Loads in the Shipping Industry
- Increasing Demand for Ore Extraction and Handling Equipment
- Application of Liquid Crystal Crane and Hoists
- Lowering Prices of Oil and Gas
- Nonexistence of Skilled Manpower
Market Segmentation: Global Crane and Hoist Market
- By type the global crane and hoist market is segmented into mobile cranes, and fixed cranes.
- Mobile cranes segment is further sub-segmented into crawler cranes, rough terrain cranes, all-terrain cranes, truck loader cranes, ship cranes, mobile harbor cranes, and automatic stacking cranes.
- Fixed cranes segment is further sub-segmented into industrial cranes, tower cranes, ship-to-shore cranes, and gantry cranes.
- By operations the global crane and hoist market is segmented into hydraulic, electric, and hybrid.
- By industry the global crane and hoist market is segmented into construction, aerospace & defense, shipping & material handling, mining, automotive & railway, marine, energy & power, and others.
- On the basis of geography, global crane and hoist market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2018, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Crane and Hoist Market
The global crane and hoist market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of crane and hoist market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Crane and Hoist Market
Some of the major players operating in global crane and hoist market are Konecranes, Terex, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Cargotec, Zoomlion, Ingersoll Rand, Columbus Mckinnon, Kito, Tadano, Komatsu, XCMG, Mammoet, Palfinger, ZPMC, Voima Cranes and Components Private Limited, EMC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Crane and Hoist Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.