Global Cranial Implants Treatment Market By Product (Non-Customized Cranial Implants, Customized Cranial Implants), Material (Ceramic, Polymer, Metal), End User (Specialty Neurosurgery Centers, Hospitals, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cranial Implants Treatment Market
Global cranial implants treatment market is expected to grow with the substantial CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, base year of 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in the cases of brain cancer in various regions.
Market Definition: Global Cranial Implants Treatment Market
Cranial reconstruction is essential to reinstate the skull contour and to help and protect intracranial structures by normalizing cerebral haemodynamic. The structures are made with the biocompatible materials prepared by anatomic and are clinically tested. Growing number of road accidents and brain injuries helping in the utilization of cranial implants suggested by the clinicians. The cranial implants are available with different materials such as acrylic, porous and titanium.
- Rising prevalence of brain cancer and the cases of trauma is a driver for this market
- Growing number of road accidents and brain injuries is driving the growth of the market
- Technological advancements and availability of technological interventions and new materials to provide specificity for the patient population is contributing towards the market growth
- Growing awareness towards the treatment of neurological disorders will propel the growth of the market
- Stringent regulation for approval of products will restrain the market growth in the forecast period
- Allergy to materials such as metals, titanium and others is hampering the market growth
- Lack of skilled professional may restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Cranial Implants Treatment Market
- Non-Customized Cranial Implants
- Customized Cranial Implants
By End User
- Specialty Neurosurgery Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Kelyniam Global Inc. (U.S.) announced their submission of third custom cranial 510(k) application for FDA clearance to expand the custom implants. 510(k) submission is the outcome of significant investments in R & D and to successfully pursue regulatory applications in the quality infrastructure
- In January 2017, OssDsign AB (Sweden) announced the clearance of their product 3D printed cranial implants within the United States. The clearance will help in marketing of cranial implants and expected to show positive result in the growth of the organization
Global cranial implants treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cranial implants treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global cranial implants treatment market are Medicad Implants, Tecomet, Inc, Attenborough Medical, Skulle Implants Corporation, 3di GmbH, Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic, Ortho Baltic, Stryker, Kelyniam Global Inc, OssDsign AB , Xilloc Medical B.V., KLS Martin Group, Medartis AG, DePuySynthes, 3DCeram and B. Braun Melsungen AG among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cranial Implants Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved