Global Creatinine Measurement Market By Product (Kits, Reagents), Test Type (Jaffe method, Enzymatic creatinine method), Sample (Serum Creatinine, Urine), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Creatinine Measurement Market
The global creatinine measurement market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 772.59 million by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 9.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed in rising occurrence of renal disorders, growing chronic diseases, rising initiatives by the government and growing healthcare awareness.
Market Definition: Global Creatinine Measurement Market
Creatinine is a synthesized blood chemical waste product that is produced inside the human body by the contraction of muscle tissues that moves via the kidneys to be cleansed result in the secretion ofurine. Creatinine test is a sensitive test used to measure the total amount of creatinine that is cleared and filtered by the kidney. Thus, this test measures the functionality of kidney.
- Rising incidence of renal disorders drives the growth of this market
- Growing occurrence of other chronic diseases also accelerates the growth of the market
- Rising geriatric population accelerates the growth of this market as they are easily prone to renal disorders
- Rising initiatives taken by the government to promote renal health
- Technological advancements and introduction of monitoring technologies drives the growth of this market
- Rising number of initiatives to foster drug development
- Shifting focus of professionals towards novel renal dysfunction biomarkers
- Recurrent changes in regulatory policies hampers the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Creatinine Measurement Market
By Test Type
- Jaffe method
- Enzymatic creatinine method
By Type of Sample
- Serum Creatinine
By End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, Radiometer launched its new and innovative ABL90 FLEX PLUS blood gas analyzer’s test menu to include point of care tests for creatinine and urea. Thus, with such an innovative launch, ABL90 FLEX PLUS is capable of providing quick results, thereby enhancing the speed of decision making. This launch enables better satisfaction of patients as there is no wastage of time, hence increasing the number of patients flow.
- In May 2018, Abbott launched its latest and most developed version of diabetes test system, Afinion 2 analyzer. This system is small, fast and multiple assays device that simplifies and ensures easy and efficient delivery of exact amount of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) and albumin to creatinine ratio (ACR) results at the point of care. Thus, this development helps doctors to quickly test diabetes and concentrate more time on counseling and treating patients, as this system provides a real time feedback on the levels of creatinine and hemoglobin.
Competitive Analysis: Global Creatinine Measurement Market
The global creatinine measurement market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of creatinine measurement market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Creatinine Measurement Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the creatinine measurement market are Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott., Danaher., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Randox Laboratories Ltd., Pointe Scientific, Inc., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., DIALAB GmbH, SENTINEL., DiasSys Diagnostic Systems GmbH, Wako USA, Arbor Assays, Abcam plc., BioAssay Systems., MedTest, General Atomics., Abbexa Ltd among others.
Research Methodology: Global Creatinine Measurement Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global creatinine measurement market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)