Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market, By Component (Security Technologies, Services), Security Technology (Network Security, Physical Security, Radars, Chemical, Biological, Vehicle Identification Management, Secure Communication, Others), Service (Risk Management Services, Consulting Services), Vertical (Energy And Power, Transportation Systems, Sensitive Infrastructures And Enterprises), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025;
Market Analysis: Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market
The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market is expected to reach USD 180.32 billion by 2025, from USD 110.41 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market
The critical infrastructure protection is boosting up and increasing day by day because the virtual and the cyber world is exposed to innumerable threats of hacking, attacks and theft. The critical infrastructure protection solutions are increasingly being embraced by numerous industries such as oil, gas telecommunication, agriculture, transmission and distribution, water supply generation, telecommunication, food production & distribution, and security services. In each and every part of the world there is need critical infrastructure protection since it is very important and a matter of concern for the protection of people. All of the government programs studied adopts a risk management approach to critical infrastructure protection. Risk management helps governments to identify key security assets, assess risks and establishes strategies and priorities for mitigating these risks. Generally, the risk management strategy involves measures to be taken in the following areas: prevention, preparedness, response and recovery arrangements. Private operators of critical infrastructure facilities will generally play an important role in all of these activities.
Most of the organisations linked their core activities with the vulnerabilities account, which will ignore all the attacks on employ, infrastructure services and that is available in efficient manner.
According to the article published by the S&P global, In August 2018, Germany's (Rheinisch-Westfälisches Elektrizitätswerk) RWE output, earnings hit by coal, lignite, nuclear plant closures, and lower margins in H1. In London coal, lignite and nuclear plant closures as well as falling generation margins hit RWE's first half 2018 financial performance.
Major Market Drivers And Restraints:
- Rise in security breaches and cyber-attacks targeting enterprises across various industry verticals.
- Stringent government regulations and increasing adoption of best practices for CIP.
- Threats to physical systems and insider attacks.
- Increasing investments by major economies in smart grid technologies.
- Complexity in deployment of security infrastructure.
- Lack of interoperability between security systems.
- Lack of technical expertise and ICS awareness.
Market Segmentation: Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market
- The global critical infrastructure protection market is segmented based on Component, Security Technology, Vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on Component, the market is segmented into security technologies and services.
- The security technologies segment is further segmented into network security, physical security, radars, chemical, biological, vehicle identification management, secure communication, others. The services segment is sub segmented into risk management services, consulting services.
- On the basis of Vertical, the market is classified into energy and power, transportation systems and sensitive infrastructures and enterprises.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore , South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market
The global critical infrastructure protection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of critical infrastructure protection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.In 2018, Huawei announced a critical infrastructure known as OceanStor F V5and FusionCloud 6.3, which enables the SSDs (Solid state drive) and delivering IOPs(Input/output operation) with 1ms speed. In 2017, A new industrial cyber security solution is developed by Honeywell International, which enables the secure used of USB Drives, protects and secure against emerging and current USB-Borne Threats.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market
Some of the major players operating in the global critical infrastructure protection market are Bae Systems, General Dynamics, Honeywell, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Airbus, Hexagon AB, Johnson Controls, Thales Group, Teltronic, Optasense, Motorola Solutions, Emc Corporation, Waterfall Security Systems, General Dynamics, Honeywell International, Intergraph Corporation and Huawei, Battrick Consultancy Limited, CBRNe Secure India among others.
Research Methodology: Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.