Global Cystoscopes Market, By Product (Video Cystoscopes, Non-Video Cystoscopes), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026;
Market Analysis: Global Cystoscopes Market
Global Cystoscopes Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 354.88 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 558.76 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in use of minimal invasion techniques and rising research activities for cystoscope technology.
Market Definition: Global Cystoscopes Market
Cytoscope, a medical device consists of thin tube with camera and a light source at the tip of device. The light source at the tip of cystoscope illuminates the inside of the bladder and the camera helps in providing the real-time images on the monitor screen. It helps in viewing inside the urinary bladder and urethra during cystoscopy, by getting it passed through the urethra. It also helps in detecting or diagnosing, monitoring, and treating the causes of various urological conditions like bleeding, urethral blockage, frequent urinary tract infection, pelvic pain, and other abnormalities of the bladder and its lining. There are two types of cystocope which are as follows: rigid and flexible.
As per the American Cancer Society, in 2018, around 81,190 new cases of bladder cancer are estimated to be diagnosed.
- Incidences of urolithiasis is expected to drive the market growth
- Rising levels of geriatric population is also expected to drive the market growth
- Increased risk of infection post procedure is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of skilled professionals is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cystoscopes Market
- By Product
- Non-Video Cystoscopes
- Rigid Non-Video Cystoscopes
- Flexible Non-Video Cystoscopes
- Video Cystoscopes
- Non-Video Cystoscopes
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2016, Boston Scientific Launches the LithoVue Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscope in U.S. and Europe.
- In October 2015, Coloplast and Ambu A/S announced the launch of a new product for urinary tract intervention known as Isiris. It is a single-use sterile cystoscope that enables faster and more efficient removal of urinary stents in the bladder and the urinary system.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cystoscopes Market
Global cystoscopes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cystoscopes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Cystoscopes Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cystoscopes market are Olympus Corporation, Cogentix Medical, Fujifilm Corporation, Henke Sass Wolf, Karl Storz, LABORIE., Maxer Endoscopy GmbH, Medline Industries, Inc., PENTAX Medical, Richard Wolf GmbH, Stryker among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cystoscopes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global cystoscopes market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)