Global Dairy Cultures Market By Type (Mesophilic Type, Thermophilic Type), Fermentation Type (Yeast-Lactic Acid Fermentation, Lactic Acid Fermentation, Fungus-Lactic Acid Fermentation), Applications (Cheese, Yoghurt, Buttermilk, Cream, Kumys, Kefir, Generic Probiotic, Special Cultures, Others), End users (Kids, Adult), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dairy Cultures Market
Global dairy cultures market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in consumption of the healthy dairy product is the major factor for the growth of the market. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, base year of 2018.
Market Definition: Global Dairy Cultures Market
Dairy cultures are microbes such as yeast and bacteria which are added to milk for production of cultured and fermented dairy product. The fermented product includes cheese, curd, lassi, buttermilk, shrikhand, yoghurt and others. These cultures are usually called Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB) as they can produce lactic acid. The trends for dairy culture include increased food consumption outside the home, high demand of healthy snacking culture and the shift towards online food delivery. Older consumers are also interested in dairy food products for prevention of sarcopenia. Many sports nutrition products manufacturers are engaged in offering innovative products for older consumers.
- Diverse health benefits of dairy products will act as driving force for market
- Growing consumption of these healthy dairy products driving the growth of market
- Rising demand for junk food like burger, pizza which have ingredients like cheese and other dairy products will fueling the market
- Increase awareness about dairy food products is boosting the growth of the market
- Rising usage of dairy product substitute will restrict the growth of the market
- Increase in chemically derived dairy products also restraint the market growth
Segmentation: Global Dairy Cultures Market
- Mesophilic Type
- Thermophilic Type
By Fermentation Type
- Yeast-Lactic Acid Fermentation
- Lactic Acid Fermentation
- Fungus-Lactic Acid Fermentation
- Generic Probiotic
- Special Cultures
By End Users
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, BDF Natural ingredients had launched LyoCulture Dairy which having high quality. This is used for the production of standardized, fermented products and homogeneous cheese. This helps to increase the product portfolio as well revenue of a company
- In January 2017, DuPont Nutrition and Biosciences had introduced DuPont Danisco YO-MIX CURD Cultures. This launch of product helps to overcome the challenges of curd manufacturers were facing. This will increases dairy food product portfolio and profit margin of a company
Global dairy cultures market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dairy culture market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global dairy cultures market are DuPont, BioResource Biotech Pvt. Ltd, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Biena Inc., CSK Food enrichment B.V, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Bioprox, BDF Natural ingredients SL, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Biolacter Inc, Lallemand Inc., Sacco srl, Dalton Biotecnologie S.r.l., Lactina Ltd., LB Bulgaricum, Lake International Technologies, Dairy Science and Food Technology, Amerilac among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dairy Cultures Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food and Beverages Industry Experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dairy cultures market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)