Market Analysis: Global Dairy Enzymes Market
The Global Dairy Enzymes Market is expected to reach USD 918.68 million by 2025, from USD 527.54 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Dairy Enzymes Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the dairy enzymes market in the next 8 years. Dairy enzymes are used to improve freshness in cheese, digest liquid milk and decrease whey bitterness. There are several business applications that results in daily use of biotech products. In the field of biotechnology, some of them are the food science applications that utilize enzymes to produce as well as make improvements in the quality of different foods. Some enzymes are used in the dairy industries for the production of cheeses, yogurt, and other dairy products, although, other enzymes are used in a more specific manner to enhance texture or flavour. The application of enzymes such as proteases, lipases, esterases, lactase, and catalase in dairy technology is highly recognized. Rennets are used for corner stone coagulation of milk in the first stage of cheese production. Proteases of various types are used for acceleration of cheeseripening, for modification of functional properties milk proteins to decrease the allergenic properties of cow milk products for kids. Lipases usage is mostly in cheese ripening for production of lipolytic flavours. Lactase is used to hydrolyze lactose to glucose and galactose as a digestive aid and to develop the solubility and sweetness in several dairy products.
In 2014, Ingredion (a global supplier of specialty ingredients) acquired Penford. The acquisition is said to enlarge Ingredion's higher-value forte portfolio, establish manufacturing of specialty potato starches in North America, and build its existence in nature-based hydrocolloid ingredients. Ingredion has funded approximately USD 340 million cash transaction with available cash and funds available under existing credit facilities. In 2013, Cincinnati-based Pro Mach Inc. has acquired the resources of Tekkra Systems. In Frankfurt, Germany, Tate & Lyle have also received the Beverage Innovation of the Year award at the Food Ingredients Europe Excellence Awards 2013.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing consumption of dairy products
- Growing demand for low-lactose and lactose-free dairy products
- Environmental benefits associated with enzymes
- Restricted operational conditions
- Dairy allergies
Market Segmentation: Global Dairy Enzymes Market
- The global dairy enzymes market is segmented based on type, source, application and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global dairy enzymes market is segmented into automated suturing devices and sutures segments. The others segment is further sub-segmented into proteases and catalases.
- On the basis of application, the global dairy enzymes market is classified into milk, cheese, ice cream & desserts, yogurt, whey, infant formula and others. The others segment is further sub-segmented into butter and edible cream products.
- On the basis of source, the global dairy enzymes market is segmented into plant, animal & microorganism.
- Based on geography, the global dairy enzymes market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dairy Enzymes Market
The global dairy enzymes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dairy enzymes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Dairy Enzymes Market
Some of the major players operating in the global dairy enzymes market are Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, DowDuPont, DSM, Kerry Group, Ingredion Incorporated, Advanced Enzymes Technologies, Amano Enzyme Inc., Connell Bros. Co. LLC, Biocatalysts, sternenzym, ENMEX, National Enzyme Company, Noor Enzymes Pvt Ltd, Enzyme Supplies Limited, Biolaxi Corporation, Nature BioScience Pvt. L.T.D., American Laboratories, Inc., Novozymes and Fytozimus, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dairy Enzymes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others