Global Yogurt Market By Type (Flavored, Non Flavored), Form (Conventional Yogurt, Greek Yogurt, Set Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt, Yogurt Drinks, Others), Fat Content (Regular, Low Fat, Fat Free), Packaging (Plastic Bottles, Tetra Packs, Others), Distribution Channel(Direct Selling/Wholesale, Retail Sales), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Yogurt Market
Global Yogurt Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 78.68 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 114.50 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the awareness among people about health benefits associated with yogurt.
Market Definition: Global Yogurt Market
Yogurt is a food produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. It is consumed in various forms such as beverage, dessert, snacks, protein-rich sports drink, meal replacement and other forms. It provides benefits like healthy digestion, lower risk of type 2 diabetes, protection against colorectal cancer and improved immune system.The market is growing because of growing awareness about health benefit of yogurt.
- Increasing awareness amongst people about health benefits of the yogurt is one of the driver for market growth.
- Growth of retail market in various regions is driving the market towards growth.
- Usage of artificial additives & ingredients in the yogurt is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Yogurt Market
- By Type
- Non Flavored
- By Form
- Conventional Yogurt
- Greek Yogurt
- Set Yogurt
- Frozen Yogurt
- Yogurt Drinks
- By Fat Content
- Low Fat
- Fat Free
- By Packaging
- Plastic Bottles
- Tetra Packs
- By Distribution Channel
- Direct Selling/Wholesale
- Retail Sales
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In Setember, 2018, Brownes Dairy in Australia has expanded its product line with a product that is sold in a top down squeezable bottle to take advantage that arise from packaging. The new packaging will increase its utility.
- In September 2018, Arla Foods launched a new product ‘Arla Bio Nur strawberry yogurt’ .The yogurt consist of 75% organic yogurt and 25% organic fruit preparation. This product will help the company is acquiring greater market share and increase its product line.
Global yogurt market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of yogurt market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the yogurt market are Arla Foods amba, Britannia Industries Limited, Chobani, LLC., Danone S.A., FAGE International S.A., Frieslandcampina, General Mills Inc., YILI.COM INC.., Müller UK & Ireland, Nestlé, Brownes Foods Operations Pty Ltd., Parmalat S.P.A., SODIAAL, Yakult and Yoplait USA INC.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure