Global Data Center Storage Market By Deployment (SAN System, NAS System, DAS System), Application (IT & Telecommunications, BFSI, Government, Healthcare, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Data Center Storage Market
Global data center storage market is set to witness a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing number of data centers and rising adoption of hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) in data centers are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Data Center Storage Market
Data center storage is the tools and technologies which are used within data center to manage and monitor the storage resources and infrastructure. Tap drives, hard disk drives, storage and management storage software, NAS, RAID, SAN and other are some of utilities and technologies used in data center storage. They are part of the data center infrastructure and include all the components which are used in storage.
- Increasing investments in hyperscale data centers will drive the market growth
- Rising implementation of AI in businesses will also enhance the growth of the market
- Growing deployment of edge computing will also rise its demand in the market
- Increasing data generated by the end- user industries will also contribute as a factor for the growth of this market
- High investment cost will restrain the market growth
- Rising privacy and security concern among population will hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Data Center Storage Market
- SAN System
- NAS System
- DAS System
- IT & Telecommunications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Western Digital announced the launch of their new project Zoned Storage initiative which uses new technology so that they can create better zettabyte-scale data storage for data centers. It is developed for the company’s Digital hardware and shingled magnetic recording (SMR) HDDs. With this, the company is targeting the hyperscale and clus providers as they have to manage the large data
- In February 2015, IBM announced the launch of their two new all-flash data center storage solutions called FlashSystem Storage which will provide four times better capacity in less rack space. The new FlashSystem 900 and V9000 products provide software-defined storage at the speed of flash. FlashSystem 900 has the ability to scale up to 57 terabytes in a single system and V9000 can scale up to 456 terabytes
Global data center storage market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center storage market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global data center storage market are Dell Inc., NetApp, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., FUJITSU, DataDirect Networks, AmZetta Technologies, Lenovo., Nfina Technologies, Inc., Oracle, Pure Storage, Inc., NETGEAR, Universal Data Incorporated., Super Micro Computer, Inc., Violin Systems LLC., Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH, Tintri, Western Digital Corporation and others.
Research Methodology: Global Data Center Storage Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved