Global Data Classification Market By Component (Solutions, Services), Methodology (Content-Based Classification, Context-Based Classification, User-Based Classification), Application (Access Control, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Web, Mobile and Email Protection, Centralized Management), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Government and Defence, Education, Telecom , Media and Entertainment, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Data Classification Market
Global Data Classification Market is driven by increasing need for managing big data, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 541.23 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3364.79 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 25.66% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Data Classification Market
Data Classification can be defined as process of categorising or managing the data into various forms & types. According to the need of business or personal objective the data is being classified or sorted in this process. The main objective of data classification is data management. Generally enterprise bifurcate the data into 3 types i.e. private, restricted & public data.
- Rising concern for data security of huge data volume as the cybercrime related to data breach has been increased globally.
- Stringent rules & regulations related to data needs to be followed by the organization which drives the demand for this particular market.
- There is lack of technological infrastructure in many countries as in many countries the data is still stored on papers.
- There is complexity in the terminologies & the schemes for data classification
Segmentation: Global Data Classification Market
- By Component
- Standalone Solution
- Integrated Solution
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- By Methodology
- Content-Based Classification
- Context-Based Classification
- User-Based Classification
- By Application
- Access Control
- Governance Risk, and Compliance
- Web, Mobile, and Email Protection
- Centralized Management
- By Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Government and Defence
- Media and Entertainment
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, For expanding the data security capability, Integrated Classification had been added to automated data protection platform by PKWARE
- In April 2018, Seclore data classification had been launched by Seclore which has expanded its applicability to delivery of integrated data-centric security.
Competitive Analysis: Global Data Classification Market
Global data classification market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data classification market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Data Classification Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in data classification market are Google, IBM Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., BOLDON JAMES, Covata Limited, DATAGUISE, Digital Guardian, Forcepoint, Clearswift, GTB Technologies, Inc., Informatica, Innovative Routines International (IRI), Inc., Janusnet Pty Limited, Microsoft, MinerEye, Netwrix Corporation, OpenText Corp., PKWARE, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Data Classification Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved