Global Data Science Platform Market, By Business Function Division (Marketing, Sales, Logistics, and others), By Deployment Model (On-Premises, On-Demand), By End User Application (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Data Science Platform Market
The global data science platform market accounted for USD 20.2 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 39.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Data Science Platform Market
Data science is a start to consolidate insights, information search, and their related procedures to comprehend and assess genuine information from the raw data. It gives techniques and methods drawn from numerous zones inside the wide regions of arithmetic, databases, data science, measurements and software engineering particularly from the subdomains of machine learning, bunch examination, information mining, and representation. Data science is moving from the edge profoundly of the business. Measurable reports don't fulfill the requests of information science customers. Moreover, data science platform eases and simplifies the utilization of interactive applications and application program interfaces to operationalize results and approve clients.
Data science platform gives real time data spilling and further developed data pipelines which will support rethink huge data into various classes, for example, significant and quick information. A huge rise in data volume is the main driving force for the data science platform. This development of Data volume will keep on evolving in the blink of an eye. Data science platform helps to facilitate a wide state of relationship crosswise over data analysts, business investigators, data architects and engineers in various business fields. Data science platform enable the associations to get ready information, to manufacture models and operationalize investigation.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Global rapid advancement in big data technologies
- Need for ease of use technological methods to drive business effectiveness
- Growing demand for public cloud and adoption of artificial intelligence
- The evolution of internet of things (IoT)
- Platform independency
- Huge investment costs
- Data explosion
Market Segmentation: Global Data Science Platform Market
- The global data science platform market is segmented based on business function division, deployment model, end-user application and geographical segments.
- Based on business function division the global data science platform market is segmented into marketing, sales, logistics, risk, customer support, human resources, and operations.
- Based on deployment model based the global data science platform market is segmented into on-premises, on-demand.
- Based on the end-user application the global data science platform market is segmented into following sectors banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), healthcare and life sciences, information technology and telecom, retail and consumer goods, media and entertainment, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities, government and defense, others.
- Based on geography, the global data science platform market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Data Science Platform Market
The global data science platform market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of data science platform market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Data Science Platform Market
Google, Inc., Domino Data Lab, IBM Corporation, Datarobot, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Wolfram, Continuum Analytics, Inc., Dataiku, Bridgei2i Analytics, Feature Labs, Datarpm, Rexer Analytics, Civis Analytics, Sense, Inc., Alteryx, Inc., Rapidminer, Inc., IBM, Snowflake, MeritDirect, Cazena, CBIG Consulting, Loggly, Clairvoyant, Arcadia, Experfy, Datatorrent, Jethro, Tableau, VMware, New Relic, Alation, Tera Data, SAP, Alpine Data Labs, SiSense, Thoughtworks, MuSigma, Cogito, Datameer among others.
Research Methodology: Global Data Science Platform Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.