Global Database Automation Market, By Component (Solution and Service), By Deployment Mode (Cloud , On-Premises), By Application (Provisioning, Backup, and Security, Compliance), By Enterprise Size, By Vertical, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Database Automation Market
The Global Database Automation Market is expected to reach USD 1527.82 Million by 2025, from USD 102 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 40.26% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Database Automation Market
Database automation is cloud integrated system which is applied in machine learning so that it can deliver self-driving, self-tuning, self-recovering, self-scaling and self-securing administration. Furthermore it also supports multi-vendor, cross-operating system, standalone databases along and also identifies complex database configurations namely clusters.
Companies such as BMC Software, Inc. (U.S.) provides data base automation which is easy to configure and can easily manage database within a less time. Moreover it also provides various option in data based automation namely high-speed server automation, secure network management, automated database administration and data centre discovery mapping.
In 2017, Oracle Company launched 18c autonomous database cloud which included various capabilities like self-driving and self-repairing. Furthermore it also provided fully-integrated machine learning algorithms.
Therefore, companies such as Oracle and BMC Software, Inc. (U.S.) provides data base automation solution which will affect the growth of market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Continuously growing volumes of data across verticals
- Increasing demand for automating repetitive database management processes
- Proliferation of cloud-based applications and services
- Privacy and security of the data stored on databases
Market Segmentation: Global Database Automation Market
- The global database automation market is segmented based on component, deployment mode, application and enterprise size, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into solution and service
- On the basis of deployment mode, the market segmented into cloud and on-premises
- On the basis of application, the market segmented into provisioning, backup, and security and compliance
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Database Automation Market
The global database automation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of database automation unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Database Automation Market
Some of the major players operating in the global database automation unit market are Microsoft (US), IBM (US), Oracle (US), CA Technologies (US), BMC Software (US), Micro Focus (UK), AWS (US), Datavail (US), Percona (US), DBmaestro (US), HelpSystems (US), Datical (US), Redgate (UK), WhereScape (New Zealand), Severalnines (Sweden), Quest Software (US), IDERA (US), SAP (Germany), Chef (US), Redis Labs (US), NuoDB (US), TestingWhiz (US), Puppet (US), Clustrix (US), and MemSQL (US). among others.
Research Methodology: Global Database Automation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.