Global Deep Learning Market By Hardware (Processor, Memory, Network), Software (Solution Platform/API), Services (Installation, Training, Support and Maintenance), Application (Signal Recognition, Data Mining, Image Recognition, Others), End User (Automotive, Law, Agriculture, Retail, Marketing, Security, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Fintech, Human Resources), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Deep Learning Market
Global deep learning market is expected to reach USD 37.98 billion by 2027 witnessing market growth at a rate of 34% in the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research report on global deep learning market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecasted period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
The escalating adoption of software interpretations in various reinforcements, such as ATMs, and smartphone assistants, that translates testimonies, sound and picture recognition software on communicative channels, and software that assists advertisements on multiple websites, is pushing the increase of robot learning technology in the deep learning market, this implies upon the prime source of market growth during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Some of the factors driving the market growth are, advancing computing potential including diminishing device price, progressing enactment of cloud-based technology, penetration of deep learning practice in big data systematic, and increasing artificial intelligence acceptance in client-centric assistance.
During the time of market progress some of the factor may hinder the market growth, such as developing complexity in tools due to complicated algorithms applied in technology, the need for technological experts and the deficiency of measures and customs. To overcome from the certain hindrance existence of insufficient structured data is expected to boost the market for deep learning solutions, and heightening expenditure in travel, hospitality businesses, and healthcare industry will act as opportunity for the market growth.
This deep learning market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on deep learning market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Deep Learning Market Scope and Market Size
Deep learning market is segmented on the basis of hardware, software, services, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of hardware, the deep learning market is segmented into processor, memory, and network. Processor component is further sub segmented into GPU, FPGA, CPU and others
- On the basis of software, the deep learning market is segmented into solution, and platform or API
- On the basis of services, the deep learning market is segmented into installation, training, support and maintenance
- On the basis of application, the deep learning market is segmented into signal recognition, data mining, image recognition, and other
- On the basis of end user, the deep learning market is segmented into automotive, law, agriculture, retail, marketing, security, healthcare, manufacturing, finetech and human resources. Now each section of end user is sub segmented further is to various components which are as follows.
- Healthcare is further sub-segmented into patient data & risk analysis, lifestyle management & monitoring, precision medicine, inpatient care & hospital management, medical imaging & diagnostics, drug discovery, virtual assistant, wearables, and research
- Manufacturing is further sub segmented into material movement, predictive maintenance and machinery inspection, production planning, field services, reclamation, and quality control
- Automotive is further sub-segmented into autonomous driving, human–machine interface, and semiautonomous driving
- Agriculture is further sub segmented into precision farming, livestock monitoring, drone analytics, agricultural robots, and others
- Retail is further sub segmented into product recommendation and planning, customer relationship management, visual search, virtual assistant, price optimization, payment services management, supply chain management and demand planning, and others
- Security is further sub segmented into Identity and access management, risk and compliance management, encryption, data loss prevention, unified threat management, antivirus/antimalware, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and others. Others are further segregated into firewall, distributed denial-of-service (DDOS), and disaster recovery
Deep Learning Market Country Level Analysis
Deep learning market is analysed and market size, volume information is provided by country, hardware, software, services, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
North America secured the biggest market cut in denominations of revenue, the requirement for deep learning applicability is driving the business in the region, and the demand in Asia-Pacific (APAC) is foreseen to expand at the highest CAGR in the period of 2020 to 2027, owing to deep learning penetration in the computers, smartphones, electrical products.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points like down-stream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter's five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Deep Learning Market Share Analysis
Deep learning market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to deep learning market.
The major players covered in the deep learning market report are Baumer Optronic GmbH, JAI A/S, MVTec Software GmbH, Tordivel AS, ISRA VISION, Sick, FLIR Systems, Inc., AMETEK.Inc, Qualitas Technologies Pvt Ltd, SUALAB, Cadence Design Systems, Inc., CEVA, Inc., Inuitive, Cognex Corporation, Basler AG, Omron Corporation, Keyence Corporation, National Instruments, Sony Corporation, Teledyne Technologies, Inc., Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, Texas Instruments Inc. domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Global Deep Learning Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in consulting and advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include production cost analysis, trade route analysis, price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), import export and grey area results data, literature review, consumer analysis and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.