Global Dental Biomaterials Market By Type (Metallic Biomaterials, Ceramic Biomaterials, Polymeric Biomaterials, Metal-Ceramic Biomaterials, Natural Biomaterials), Applications (Implantology, Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Others), Bone Graft Material Type (Allograft, Xenograft, Synthetic), End- User (Dental Product Manufacturers, Dental Laboratories, Dental Hospitals and Clinics, Dental Academies and Research Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
Global Dental Biomaterials Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 6.58 billion to an estimated value of USD 11.79 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.57% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing penetration of dental implants is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
Dental biomaterial usually includes resin-based material like ceramic and metallic. Dental biomaterials are used to replace damaged tooth, jawbone or teeth. They usually have high success rate in oral treatment and prevention. They fill cavities and promote healing as well. They are divided into four general categories polymers, ceramic, metals and composites.
- Rising levels of geriatric population globally is driving the market growth
- Increasing dental tourism in developing regions and economies is another factor driving the market growth.
- Lack of skilled professional is restraining market.
- Large purchase of the dental biomaterial is restraining the growth
Segmentation: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
- By Type
- Metallic Biomaterials
- Stainless Steel
- Chromium Alloys
- Other Metallic Biomaterials
- Ceramic Biomaterials
- Polymeric Biomaterials
- Metal-Ceramic Biomaterials
- Natural Biomaterials
- Metallic Biomaterials
- By Applications
- By Bone Graft Material Type
- By End-User
- Dental Product Manufacturers
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental Academies and Research Institutes
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Geistlich Pharma North America, Inc announced the launch of their Geistlich Fibro-Gide made from Type I and Type III collagen. It is a special form of cross linking which will provide elasticity, strength and volume stability and is suitable for soft-tissue augmentation around natural teeth and implants. It will help the dentists to choose desired and optimal thickness for the procedure.
- In October 2018, Straumann announced the launch of several new products, including a new two-piece ceramic implant and a mini-implant system. It is made from a high- performance ceramic and is designed for highly esthetic tooth replacement, especially in the esthetic zone. They have added Lifetime Plus Guarantee Program to give confidence and peace of mind to the customers. They are made from Roxolid and have an SLA surface to enhance reliable osseointegration.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
Global dental biomaterials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental biomaterials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the dental biomaterials market are Danaher, BIOLASE, Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona, Patterson Dental Supply, Inc., Henry Schein, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, PLANMECA OY, Ivoclar Vivadent, Midmark Corporation, A-dec Inc., Kerr Corporation, 3M, Carestream Dental, LLC., GC Orthodontics, CAM Bioceramics B.V., Bego Medical GmbH, Keystone Dental Inc, Ivoclar Vivadent, Henry Schein, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental biomaterials market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)