Global Dental Cement Market By Product Type (Temporary Cements, Permanent Cements), Material Type (Glass Ionomers, Zinc Oxide Eugenol, Zinc Phosphate, Polycarboxylate, Composite Resins, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Dental Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Dental Academic and Research Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Cement Market
The Global Dental Cement Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 863.37 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1,270.74 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the growing number of dental cavities cases and increasing investments of R&D for novel dental restorative technology.
Market Definition: Global Dental Cement Market
Dental cement is used as a restorative dental ingredient for the placement of implants, crowns, bridges and other dental problems. The dental cements are having an extensive application in restorative, orthodontics and other dental uses. The commonly used dental cements application is temporary restoration of teeth, sedation, insulation, cavity linings and also used for cementing in the course of fixation of prosthodontics. They have unique properties like non–irritant, high tensile strength, prevent leakage, chemical & thermal resistance and low thickness.
- Rising incidences of gaps between teeth, teeth discoloration, misalignment of teeth etc. has increased the demand of dental cement market
- Increasing prevalence of oral disease among aging population will act as a major market driver
- Higher operational costs of dental procedures is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Implant failures caused due to cements is also a major factor hindering the market
Segmentation: Global Dental Cement Market
- By Product Type
- Temporary Cements
- Permanent Cements
- By Material Type
- Glass Ionomers
- Zinc Oxide Eugenol
- Zinc Phosphate
- Composite Resins
- By End Users
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Dental Academic and Research Institutes
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, 3M and Bioclear Matrix announced a new partnership. This collaboration would help in providing advance education in various modern restorative techniques.
- In March 2018, Dentsply Sirona announced the signing of an agreement for acquiring OraMetrix which provides innovative 3D technology solutions to improve the efficiency and quality of orthodontic care.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Cement Market
The global dental cement market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental cement market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dental Cement Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the dental cement market are 3M, Danaher, Dentsply Sirona, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, SHOFU Dental GmbH, BISCO, Inc., SDI Limited, DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische GmbH, Medental International, Inc., FGM Produtos Odontológicos, Kerr Corporation, Dental Technology Group, Inc., GC India Dental, The Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation Limited, Prime Dental Products Pvt. Ltd, Indigodental GmbH, DETAX Ettlingen, Hoffmann Dental Manufaktur and Shandong Huge Dental Material Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Arthroscopy Instruments Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental cement market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)