Global Dental Light Curing Equipment Market By Product Type (LED Dental Curing Lights, Halogen Dental Curing Lights, Plasma Arc Dental Curing Lights), End- User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Specialty Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Light Curing Equipment Market
Global dental light curing equipment market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising cases of dental cavity and increasing awareness about dental health are major factors for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Dental Light Curing Equipment Market
Dental curing light is equipment which is used for the polymerization of light cure resin based composites. They are usually the internal part of all the dental processes. Halogen dental curing lights, plasma arc dental curing light, LED dental curing lights are some of the common type of the dental curing light. They are widely used in dental material which is curable by lights. Increasing demand for LED dental curing light is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing prevalence for dental caries is driving the market growth
- Rising demand for elective dentistry and cosmetic will also act as a driver for this market
- Increasing geriatric population with dental problems will also propel the market growth
- Improvement in the reimbursement scenario will also contribute as a driver for this market growth
- Lack of awareness about dental light curing equipment will restrain the market growth
- High risk associated with the failure of medical devices due to inadequate polymerization of material which will hamper the growth of this market
- Availability of improved self-care practices will also restrain the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Dental Light Curing Equipment Market
By Product Type
- LED Dental Curing Lights
- Halogen Dental Curing Lights
- Plasma Arc Dental Curing Lights
By End- User
- Dental Clinics
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Spring Health Products, Inc. announced the launch of their product namely Spring TC-3, which is the part of their THE CURE curing light family. It has wide lens which is specially designed so as to cover large areas and provide better cure. This new product has ability to access all the area of the mouth. They also have LED technology and also have high intensity and also provide better consistency
- In February 2014, DenMat announced that they have acquired DenMat so that they can strengthen their oral hygiene products. This acquisition will help them to expand their business in North America and strengthen their position in the oral hygiene market. This will also help the dentist and hygienist to provide better healthcare solutions to their patients
Global dental light curing equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental light curing equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global dental light curing equipment market are 3M, DentLight Inc., Kerr Corporation, Ivoclar Vivadent Inc., Dentsply Sirona., VOCO GmbH, Henry Schein, Inc., BonART LTD., COLTENE Group, Ultradent Products Inc., ACTEON INDIA PVT. LTD, A-dec Inc, Bien-Air Medical Technologies, Eschmann Technologies Ltd., Prestige Medical, Dentsply Sirona, Oral Biotech, Pelton & Crane, DÜRR DENTAL SE among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Light Curing Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental light curing equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)