Global Dental Prosthetics Market By Type (Dental Bridges, Dental Crowns, Dentures, Abutments, Veneers, Inlays and Onlays), Materials (Ceramics, Plastics, Zirconium, Metal Ceramics), Type of Facility (Hospitals and Clinics, Dental Laboratories, Other Facilities), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Prosthetics Market
Global Dental Prosthetics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.06 billion to an estimated value of USD 7.37 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing facilities in the dental procedures is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Dental Prosthetics Market
Dental prosthetics is an artificial device which is used to replace one or more natural teeth. Inlays and onlays, crowns, bridges, dentures, partial dentures, and dental implants are usually involved in these devices. The main function of the crown and inlays and onlays is to improve the damage in the teeth. Dental implant, palatal obturator, partial denture, palatal obturator are some of the example of the dental prostheses.
- Increasing elderly population is driving market.
- Increasing personal care awareness among people has led to increase in cosmetic dentistry which is driving the market.
- Concerned related with tooth loss in the procedure of dental bridges.
- High cost of the equipment is restraining market.
Segmentation: Global Dental Prosthetics Market
- By Type
- Dental Bridges
- 3-Unit Bridges
- 4-Unit Bridges
- Maryland Bridges
- Cantilever Bridges
- Dental Crowns
- Definitive Abutments
- Temporary Abutments
- Inlays and Onlays
- Dental Bridges
- Metal Ceramics
- Type of Facility
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Other Facilities
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Formlabs announced the launch of their two new resin material- Elastic Resin and Digital Denture. Elastic resin is designed for prototyping silicone parts and digital denture is designed for accessible direct printed dental prosthetics. The main aim is to manufacture high- performance resins. 3D printed silicone part can be created using elastic resins which can be easily bent, stretched and compressed that too without tearing.
- In June 2017, BMC Oral Health announced the launch of their new materials along with the launch of their Digital Dentistry section. Materials like zirconia, lithium disilicate, and ceramics have been proposed. The main aim is to change the way patients are treated.
Global dental prosthetics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental prosthetics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in dental prosthetics: Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona, Zimmer Biomet, Danaher, Henry Schein, OSSTEM IMPLANT.CO., LTD., DIO IMPLANTS, Merz Dental GmbH, Bicon, LLC, CAMLOG, BioHorizons IPH Inc., SHOFU DENTAL, Nobel Biocare Services AG., Biomet 3i LLC, Southern Implants (Pty) Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Prosthetics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental prosthetics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).