Global Dental sealants Market By Technology (Water- Based, Solvent- Based, Radiation- Based, Others), Material (Dual Cured, Light Cured, Self-Cured), Application (Denture Bonding Agents, Pit & Fissure Sealants, Orthodontic Bonding Agents, Luting Cements, Dental Surgical Tissue Bonding), Product Type (Natural, Synthetic), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental sealants Market
Global Dental sealants Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. Increasing health expenditure is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Dental sealants Market
Dental sealants which are also known as pit and fissure sealant is treatment which used to avoid the tooth decay. They usually consist of plastic material that is placed on the chewing surface of the teeth and protect teeth from bacteria and acids that cause tooth decay. Pit and fissures are the area where they generally occur as they are hard to clean areas and bacteria easily get stuck in them. Dental sealants usually occur in children with high tooth decay risk.
- Rising geriatric population is driving the market.
- Increasing demand for cosmetic dental treatment among people.
- High cost of dental treatment is restraining the market.
- Lack of trained and skilled professionals.
Segmentation: Global Dental Sealants Market
- By Technology
- Water- Based
- Solvent- Based
- Radiation- Based
- By Material
- Dual Cured
- Light Cured
- By Application
- Denture Bonding Agents
- Pit & Fissure Sealants
- Orthodontic Bonding Agents
- Luting Cements
- Dental Surgical Tissue Bonding
- By Product Type
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2016, Taub Products announced the launch of Kidz Seal-America which is a pit and fissure sealant that can be used in dry and wet field and will offer long lasting retention. Kidz Seal is self-adjusting and has low viscosity.
- In March 2017, at Clan Carthy Primary School in Kingston Ministry of Health announced the launch of their National Sealant Programme. The main aim is to provide dental and oral care to the primary- and basic school children and promote the good oral hygiene habits among them.
Global dental sealants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental sealants market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the dental sealants market are 3M, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Den-Mat Holdings, LLC, Dentsply Sirona, Dux Industries, Inc., Tricol Biomedical, Johnson Services, Inc., Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Sybron Dental Specialties, Smith & Nephew, Zimmer Biomet, Nobel Biocare Services AG., KURARAY NORITAKE DENTAL INC., Dentsply Sirona Inc, Procter & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline plc., DETAX Ettlingen, Ultradent Products Inc., KaVo Dental,
Research Methodology: Global Dental Sealants Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental sealants market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)