Global Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Market, By Technology (Bispectral Index, Entropy and Patient State Index (PSI)), Product (Devices and Consumables), Mode of Purchase (Purchasing Organization and Direct Purchase), Application (Fluid Management, Cesarean Section, Laparoscopic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiological Interventions, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Surgery and Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Emergency Centers and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina and rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
Depth of anesthesia monitoring market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 239.66 million by 2027 from USD 149.15 million in 2019. Growing geriatric population, growing incidence & prevalence of chronic diseases, are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Depth of anesthesia monitoring comprises features such as advancement in the technology of anesthesia monitoring which will impact in launching new product by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as various chronic diseases requires process of anesthesia which has enhanced the demand of depth of anesthesia monitoring.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced depth of anesthesia monitoring device which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the depth of anesthesia monitoring market. However, high cost and strict regulatory policies are expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The depth of anesthesia monitoring market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Depth of anesthesia monitoring market is segmented on the basis of technology, product, mode of purchase, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been segmented into bispectral index, entropy and patient state index (PSI). In 2020, bispectral index segment is expected to dominate the global depth of anesthesia monitoring market as bispectral index monitoring is shown to reduce the adverse effects during surgeries as well as post-surgery side effects related to anesthesia. It is among the most studied indices for depth of anesthesia due to significant scope of application.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into devices and consumables. In 2020, devices segment is dominating the global depth of anesthesia monitoring market as the cost of procurement and maintenance of devices is significantly higher than consumables.
- On the basis of mode of purchase, the market is segmented into group purchasing organization and direct purchase. In 2020, direct purchase segment is expected to dominate the global depth of anesthesia monitoring market as the primary source of procurement for devices and consumables. With the increasing cost of healthcare, providers are focusing on better services for customers along with reducing the overall cost. The procurement of devices and consumables through direct tender is highly cost effective for healthcare providers as they are bought in bulk under terms of contract for service.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into fluid management, cesarean section, laparoscopic surgery, vascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, cardiological interventions, emergency medicine, pediatric surgery and others. In 2020, fluid management segment is expected to dominate the global depth of anesthesia monitoring market as it comprises of all the general surgeries and auxiliary surgeries that require incorporation of anesthesia.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, emergency centers and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the global depth of anesthesia monitoring market as hospitals are the first contact point and the most trustable option for the patients in various countries for undergoing different surgical procedures.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the global depth of anesthesia monitoring market as it is more profitable for healthcare providers.
The depth of anesthesia monitoring market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, technology, product, mode of purchase, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the depth of anesthesia monitoring market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina and rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing awareness regarding the adverse impacts of anesthesia. India is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market with increasing number of hospitals performing surgical procedures. China is dominating in the Asia-Pacific region because China has the large number of hospitals which are engaged in performing surgical procedures while using advanced technology in depth of anesthesia monitoring devices. Germany is dominating the European market since, there is growing awareness to provide better quality of care to reduce the risk and complication during anesthesia induced procedures. In the North America region, the U.S. is dominating in the market because of presence of large number of companies operating in the market as well as well-established healthcare infrastructure offering the benefit of early adoption.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Technological Advancements in Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring is Boosting the Market Growth
Depth of anesthesia monitoring market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with depth of anesthesia monitoring sales, impact of advancement in the depth of anesthesia monitoring and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the depth of anesthesia monitoring market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Market Share Analysis
Depth of anesthesia monitoring market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to depth of anesthesia monitoring market.
The major companies which are dealing in the depth of anesthesia monitoring are CNSysytems Medizintechnik GmbH, Danmeter APS, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, EDAN Instruments, Inc., Fukuda Denshi U.K. (A Subsidiary of FUKUDA DENSHI), General Meditech, Inc., Shenzhen Geyang Medical Technology Co., Ltd., Masimo, Mennen Medical Ltd., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, Spacelabs Systems, Inc. (A Subsidiary of OSI Systems, Inc.), Koninklijke Philips N.V., Quantium Medical S.L.U., SCHILLER, SIARE ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL GROUP SRL, TRITON ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS LTD., Medtronic, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION and GE Healthcare (A subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC) among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the depth of anesthesia monitoring market.
- In February 2020, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd. announced that they have displayed its fresh life support, patient monitoring system in the largest healthcare exhibition in Middle East & Africa region. After this launch the company made an impressive impact on the medical professionals, and also increasing the index level in the medical equipment segment.
- In January 2017, GE healthcare launched a new product in the Indonesia region named as CS600 carestation series. This product is an advanced technology of anesthetic tool which is flexible, accurate and easier to operate. The company enhanced their business in Indonesia by launching their new product, this activity helped company to generate more revenue.
Clinical study data sets, authorization, collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the depth of anesthesia monitoring market which also provides the benefits for organisation to improve their offering for depth of anesthesia monitoring.
Customization Available: Global Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.