Global Desalting and Buffer Exchange Market, By Product (Spin Columns, Cassettes & Cartridges, Filter Plates, Kits, Membrane Filters, Others), Technique (Filtration, Precipitation, Chromatography), Application (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Bioprocess Applications, Diagnostic Applications, Academic & Research Institutes, CMOs & CROs), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Desalting and Buffer Exchange Market
Global Desalting and Buffer Exchange Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 679.63 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1483.56 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of development and technological expenditure resulting in high R&D activities.
Market Definition: Global Desalting and Buffer Exchange Market
Desalting and buffer exchange is a method utilized for the separation of macromolecules that can be reused in buffer system. This method is derived from the filtration chromatography. Buffer exchange can be termed as the process of replacing an available set of molecules in the buffer system.
- High levels of R&D expenditure by the government and private enterprises in healthcare industry is expected to be a driver for the market growth
- Rise in levels of adoption of monoclonal antibodies (MABs)has also resulted in the increase in demand of the product due to its application in extraction of (MABS)
- Dearth of knowledgeable individuals and skilled professionals is acting as a restraint to the market growth
Market Segmentation: Global Desalting and Buffer Exchange Market
- By Product
- Spin Columns
- Cassettes & Cartridges
- Filter Plates
- Membrane Filters
- By Technique
- Size-Exclusion Chromatography
- Other Chromatography Techniques
- By Application
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Bioprocess Applications
- Diagnostic Applications
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations & Contract Research Organizations (CMOs & CROs)
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Biotage announced that they had completed the acquisition of PhyNexus Inc. With this acquisition aimed at providing Biotage with capabilities of providing enhanced solutions and products regarding lab-scale purification globally.
- In November 2017, Avantor Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of VWR Corporation. VWR is a provider of various products and solutions related to laboratory. The acquisition will make VWR a subsidiary of Avantor Inc. and help the company provide their products to a wider pool of clients.
Competitive Analysis: Global Desalting and Buffer Exchange Market
Global desalting and buffer exchange market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of desalting and buffer exchange market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Desalting and Buffer Exchange Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the desalting and buffer exchange market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Avantor Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Merck KGaA, Danaher, General Electric Company, REPLIGEN CORPORATION, Sartorius, Agilent Technologies Inc., PhyNexus Inc., Biotage, Norgen Biotek Corp. and Bio-Works Sweden AB.
Research Methodology: Global Desalting and Buffer Exchange Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global desalting and buffer exchange market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)