Global Bioprocessing Systems Market By Type (Upstream, Downstream, Single Use, Integrated), Applications (Vaccine Development, Cell Therapy and Plant Cell Cultivation, Filters, Tissue Engineering, Biosensors, Bioreactors and Mixers, Plasma Fractionation, Chromatography, Bio-therapeutic Molecule Production), End User (Biopharmaceuticals Industry, Pharmaceuticals Industry, Nutraceuticals Industry, Chemicals Industry, Research Laboratories, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Bioprocessing Systems Market
Global bioprocessing systems market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing demand for bioprocessed products.
Market Definition: Global Bioprocessing Systems Market
Bioprocessing systems are used in manufacturing of bioprocessed products such as fatty acids and vegetable oils, vaccines, biosensors and tissue engineering. Bioprocessing systems are majorly used in biopharmaceutical manufacturing of therapeutic cells, biologics and bio based products. Bioprocessing systems are in high demand due to wide applicability in various industries and various processes such as in bioprocessing of enzymes, the food related process of filtration, cells, medical equipment, distillation and other. Increasing benefits of bioprocessed products is one of major factor contributing growth in the global bioprocessing systems market.
- Increasing number of chronic disease is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Infrastructure improvisation in life science research is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Low manufacturing costs as compared to the artificial source of materials is expected to increase growth of the market
- Increasing demand for bio-based products is expected to enhance growth of the market
- Lack of technical knowledge is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of skilled operators in bioprocessing systems is expected to hinder the market growth
- Bioprocessing systems is a complex work process which is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Bioprocessing Systems Market
- Single Use
- Vaccine Development
- Cell Therapy and Plant Cell Cultivation
- Tissue Engineering
- Bioreactors and Mixers
- Plasma Fractionation
- Bio-therapeutic Molecule Production
By End User
- Biopharmaceuticals Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Nutraceuticals Industry
- Chemicals Industry
- Research Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, RoosterBio, Inc has Launched RoosterVial-hUC-XF. The product is designed to meet the high volume and quality requirements of transnationally focused product developers. The product launch will help company to increase market share as product is a first human umbilical cord (hUC) MSC paired cell and media system for development of regenerative medicine
- In September 2019, UK Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) have launched Phase I of military waste recycling competition. DASA has invited ideas to enable the development of a bioprocessing prototype system across The UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) sites. The recycling competition will help encourage companies to increase research and development which will speed up growth of global bioprocessing systems market
Global bioprocessing systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bioprocessing systems market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global bioprocessing systems market are PBS Biotech, Inc., Lonza, Pall Corporation, General Electric, Nordson Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGaA among others.
Research Methodology: Global Bioprocessing Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Medical Consultants, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global bioprocessing systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)