Global DevOps Market, By Type (Solutions ,Services), By Deployment Model (Public cloud, Private cloud, Hybrid cloud), By Organization Size (Large enterprises, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises), By Vertical (Banking, Financial, Others), By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global DevOps Market
The Global DevOps Market accounted for USD 2.95 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global DevOps Market
DevOps (development and operations) is an endeavor programming improvement state used to mean a sort of coordinated connection amongst advancement and IT tasks. The objective of DevOps is to change and enhance the relationship by pushing better correspondence and coordinated effort between these two specialty units. In general words, DevOps (development and operations) is a venture programming improvement state used to mean a sort of spry connection amongst advancement and IT activities. The objective of DevOps is to change and enhance the relationship by supporting better correspondence and coordinated effort between these two specialty units.
DevOps as a result of agile advancement, an outline hypothesis went for cross-useful improvement and the examination of code emphases for proficiency. DevOps likewise might be depicted as a connection between advancement, quality confirmation (QA) and different offices. Another part of DevOps is a wonder in which gifted experts robotize some time ago manual procedures, where engineers progress toward becoming clients of their own product, and physical work identified with a foundation winds up superfluous. New advances, similar to distributed computing, have extended what is conceivable in DevOps, and the approach has turned out to be well known in the tech group. As DevOps turns out to be more prominent in IT, open gatherings and traditions have encouraged around this focal thought. Numerous specialists are discussing approaches to utilize DevOps to streamline operational productivity or enhance working connections crosswise over expansive associations.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing need for continuous and fast application delivery.
- Applications running in the dynamic it environment.
- Advancements in AI and its use in application development
- Lack of skilled professionals.
- Heavy dependence on legacy processes.
Market Segmentation: Global DevOps Market
- The global DevOps market is based on type, deployment model, organization size, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into solutions and services.
- Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- Based on organization size, the market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES).
- Based on vertical, the market is segmented into Telecommunications and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES), Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Retail, Media and entertainment, Government and public sector, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Education, Energy and utilities and Others (Transportation and logistics, and travel and hospitality).
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global DevOps Market
The global DevOps market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of DevOps market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global DevOps Market
The renowned players in the market are CA Technologies, IBM Corp., Puppet Inc., Rackspace Inc., Red Hat Inc., CFEngine, Chef, Cisco, Clarive, CollabNet, DBmaestro, Dell, Docker, HP, Inedo, Infosys, Microsoft, SaltStack, VersionOne, Clarizen, Inc. and VMware among others.
Research Methodology: Global DevOps Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.