Global DevSecOps Market, By Component (Solution, Services), Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises), Organization Size (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecommunications, Government & Public Sector, Retail & Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global DevSecOps Market
Global DevSecOps Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.47 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 13.63 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 32.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of adoption of DevOps by the small & medium-sized enterprises.
Market Definition: Global DevSecOps Market
DevSecOps can be defined as the process of applying security in the development of applications process. Its main task is for the automation in security protocols and other processes required in the development of applications. With rising numbers of security breaches and hacks in the process of application developments, security is becoming of utmost importance which is expected to drive the market growth.
- Growing need for better and consistent security amid the growing need for application development and deliveries is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- Rising levels of adoption globally among the small & medium-sized enterprises and the need to comply with these security guidelines and regulations is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Refusal of a number of enterprises in adoption of modern technologies is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of knowledgeable and technically capable professionals present in the enterprises for the deployment and integration of DevSecOps is also expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global DevSecOps Market
- By Component
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- By Deployment Type
- By Organization Size
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By Vertical
- IT & Telecommunications
- Government & Public Sector
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Energy & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Aqua Security Software Ltd. announced an upgraded version of its security platform for cloud known as 3.5. This upgraded version is able to enable the users for the deployment of security in applications with the usage of server less functions.
- In May 2018, Micro Focus announced the introduction of IT Operations Management (ITOM) platform which integrates DevOps with AIOps for the enhancement and effectiveness of speed for the application deployment and delivery.
Competitive Analysis: Global DevSecOps Market
Global DevSecOps market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of DevSecOps market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global DevSecOps Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the DevSecOps market are Broadcom, IBM Corporation, Micro Focus, Synopsys Inc., Microsoft, Google, DOME9 SECURITY INC., Palo Alto Networks Inc., Qualys Inc., Chef, Contrast Security, CyberArk Software Ltd., Entersoft, Rogue Wave Software Inc., Splunk Inc., 4ARMED LIMITED, Aqua Security Software Ltd., Checkmarx Ltd., CLOUDPASSAGE AND HALO, Continuum Security, Puppet, Sumo Logic, WhiteHat Security, and AlgoSec.
Research Methodology: Global DevSecOps Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved