Global Diabetic Shoes Market By Distribution Channel (Off-Line Distribution Channel, On-Line Distribution Channel), End- User (Women, Men, Children), Patient Type (Inpatient, Outpatient), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Diabetic Shoes Market
Global diabetic shoes market is expected to reach an estimated value of USD 13.66 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising expenses on diabetic treatment is the major factor fuelling the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Diabetic Shoes Market
Diabetic shoes or extra depth or therapeutic shoes or sugar shoes which is specially designed to reduce the risk of skin breakdown in diabetics. It is also used to solve the problem related to the improper blood circulations in lower limbs. The main of these shoes to avoid foot injuries so that they can prevent problems like ulcers, strains and risk related to amputations. Rising cases of diabetes among population is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing cases of diabetes worldwide is driving the market growth
- Rising aging population is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Increasing number of women diabetic patient worldwide will also propel the market growth
- Growing improvement in online retail penetration will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
- High price of the diabetic shoes is restraining the market growth
- Lack of awareness among population about the diabetic shoe is another important factor restraining the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Diabetic Shoes Market
By Distribution Channel
- Off-Line Distribution Channel
- Shoe Stores
- Departmental Store
- Medical Speciality
- On-line Distribution Channel
By End- User
By Patient Type
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Siren announced the launch of their siren diabetic sock and foot monitoring system which is made of neurofabric materials. It is specially designed to detect early symptoms of inflammation and diabetic foot ulcers. These socks are washable and dryer- friendly
- In November 2017, Frazier Healthcare announced that they are going to acquire MDI Corporation. This will help the company to expand their diabetic shoe program and also in treating the disease related to lower extremities
Global diabetic shoes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of diabetic shoes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global diabetic shoes market are Aetrex Worldwide, Inc, DJO Global, Drew Shoe Corporation, Finn Comfort, I-Runner, OrthoFeet, Pilgrim Shoes, Podartis Srl, Propét USA, Inc., Etonic, Apexfoot.com, Advanced Diabetic Solutions, DARCO International, THUASNE SA, SIGVARIS, Hanger Clinic, Anodyne, LLC, Pedors247, Apis Footwear Company, The Foot Comfort Center, Oasis Footwear,LLC., Reed Medical Ltd, PLS Pedorthic Lab Specialties, Inc and others.
Research Methodology: Global Diabetic Shoes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure