Global Diabetic Socks Market By Type (Regular Socks, Smart Socks), Material Type (Polyester, Cotton, Nylon, Spandex, Lycra, Others), Distribution Channel (Retail Stores, Online Stores, Modern Trade, Pharmacies, Clinics, Other Healthcare Facilities), Product (Ankle Length, Mid- Calf, Over the Calf/ Knee High Length), Applications (Men, Women), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Diabetic Socks Market
Global diabetic socks market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Changing lifestyle and increasing healthcare spending are the factors for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Diabetic Socks Market
Diabetic socks are specially designed for the diabetic patients so they can control the foot moisture, reduce the risk of foot injury and prevent the slowing of blood circulation. These socks are produced by using different materials such as cotton, nylon, polyester, spandex and others. They are non- elastics and seamless in nature as compared to the normal socks. They are beneficial for the diabetic patients because the circulatory and nervous systems of the patients get damaged due to high blood sugar level and these socks can help them to avoid any foot problems.
- Increasing cases of diabetes is the major factor for the growth of this market
- Rising health consciousness among younger generation will also accelerate the market growth
- Growing demand for non- invasive treatment will also propel the growth of this market
- Increasing government initiatives to create awareness on diabetic cure also contributes as a factor for this market growth
- High cost of the diabetic socks will restrain the growth of this market
- Dearth of awareness among population will also hinder the market growth
- Inadequate reimbursement options can hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Diabetic Socks Market
- Regular Socks
- Smart Socks
By Material Type
By Distribution Channel
- Retail Stores
- Online Stores
- Modern Trade
- Other Healthcare Facilities
- Ankle Length
- Mid- Calf
- Over the Calf/ Knee High Length
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Siren announced the launch of their smart sock ‘The Siren Diabetic Sock and Foot Monitoring System’ for diabetes patients by using their neurofabric material. This new system has the ability to provide early warning if there is any sign of inflammation or diabetic foot ulcers. The main aim of the launch is to help the patients to provide technology so that they can easily monitor the diabetic foot ulcers
- In February 2015, Sigvaris USA announced the launch of their new compression sock which is specially designed for the diabetic patients. Sigvaris Eversoft diabetic socks have FreshGuard technology treatment so that they can prevent odour and prevent moisture and also decrease the risk of infection by reducing the friction against the skin. This launch will help the company to provide better compression therapy to diabetic patients
Global diabetic socks market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of diabetic socks market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global diabetic socks market are BSN medical, SIGVARIS, SIMCAN, 3M, Syounaa, HangZhou Aidu Trading Co.,Ltd, Soyad Brothers LLC., DJO, LLC; PediFix Inc, Cupron, Thorlo Inc., Reflexa, Ames Walker, Siren, Montac Lifesytle, Roomy Socks, Lifestyle Medical Group LLC., Walgreen Co, HJ Hall Socks, Bridgedale among others.
Research Methodology: Global Diabetic Socks Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure